Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Biz Ideas topic #4036

Subject: "occult shop" Previous topic | Next topic
aliasjanedoeSat Oct-31-09 08:24 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"occult shop"

What are your general feelings on occult shops that carry lucky charms, herbs, candles, etc? I live in a small town of about 1500 people with too many churches. Is there still a stigma of badness around such shops in your opinion? I have a section in a cafe/gift shop where I could place the occult stuff. I want to do something fun by working in a fantasy world because the real world is too boring sometimes. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: occult shop
Dec 22nd 2009
Dec 22nd 2009
Jan 17th 2010

RPyleTue Dec-22-09 03:00 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: occult shop"
In response to Reply # 0

There is still and always will be a stigma surrounding the occult.i dont want to offend you, but help you... i want to encourage you to seek a relationship with jesus. he is coming again and allthose who have not accepted him as their saviour will perish. Ask him into your heart and ask forgiveness of your sins seek his guidance on a business idea and you cant fail.. in the bible it says he has plans to prosper us not to harm us. Gods mercies are never ending and his love great... God bless you my friend. RObin

aliasjanedoeTue Dec-22-09 04:02 PM

#2. "RE: occult shop"
In response to Reply # 1

I am not offended in the least, just wondering when people are going to grow up and realize god (or jesus) does not exist, and neither does the devil. They are just made up characters in a book, like the latest rage "Twilight." Religion causes wars. It is ridiculous how people's "imaginations" can get the better of them.

amylanemt1Sun Jan-17-10 04:18 AM

#3. "RE: occult shop"
In response to Reply # 0

I agree that you should avoid the word occult. I visit a store regularly called pathways where they deal with all kinds of "occult" things. The website is http://www.pathwaysstl.com You should check it out to see how they do it. They come across as religious. They do all kinds of angel stuff, but they also deal with wiccan, clairvoyance, tarot, phycic readings, and all kinds of stuff like that. It seems like they do pretty good business there.

Amy L.M.T.

Lobby Biz Ideas topic #4036 Previous topic | Next topic