Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Biz Ideas topic #1071

Subject: "Certifications and Licenses" Previous topic | Next topic
TBoswellTue Apr-24-07 03:50 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Certifications and Licenses"

Hi,

I am thinking about starting up an online Loan Brokering Business, problem is, I'm not sure what kind of licenses or certifications I need. I'm not going to be selling products, but my service will be as an intermediary between the borrower and the lender.

Secondly, I was wondering if someone might now where I can get more information on the field or if its just something you "fall into". I have been searching the net high and low for something "accredited" on the career and I have yet to find anything that I would sink my money into.

I know nothing about the field other than what I just said above, but I feel I have a million dollar Idea. I am also encouraged by the fact that ebay thought it such a good Idea that they themselves have just launched something very similar to what I have in mind. I figure if a billion dollar company thinks the idea sound enough to sink their time and recources into it and begin acquiring assets on an idea similar to mine, well...you get the picture.

Thanks in advance, and I hope to hear something soon.

Tony

PS. I am also open partnering up with the right people. I don't know that I have all the knowledge to bring the project to fruition, but I know I have a revolutionary idea for a particular industry.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby
Lobby Biz Ideas topic #1071 Previous topic | Next topic