Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Working at Home topic #612

Subject: "I want to help you become successful !!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
blessed2successThu Jun-04-09 01:14 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"I want to help you become successful !!!!"

Hi Everyone, hope all is well.

My name is Tanette and I have been in this online industry since 2004. I am a stay at home mom and I have 3 children that I homeschool. I made a decision to come off the job and take care of and raise my son that was diagnosed with autism. This has been a difficult task. You may ask yourself how does she do it? Well first of all it is my faith in God that keeps me and Patience is the other ingredient.

I am in no way rich but I am successful and accomplished. I realize that nothing in this life, that is Good, is Free. You have to be willing to give your time, money and or freedom. The way that we see the economy going we have to stay positive. I have found that helping someone else in your time of need will give you great satisfaction. Yes I said Your need, meaning that when you are in need of help you can always find someone else that needs even more help than you.

I said that to say this after being in this industry for 5 years I have gained a lot of knowledge and have helped people see the potential in themselves to make their situation better. I can say that this industry if done right can help you release some of the financial stress. It can also be a time consuming task. If you have someone willing to mentor you and able to help you along the way you can make a pretty good living with stability.

I like helping others reach their goals while I reach mine. If you are ready to be taught and want someone dedicated to your success then here I am at your service. I have the perfect extra income stream that will allow you to see the light at the beginning of the tunnel not just the end.

If you are interested please contact me here or @ moneyurway@gmail.com

p.s. there is a conference call M-F @ NOON (est) or 9pm (est)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby
Lobby Working at Home topic #612 Previous topic | Next topic