Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Working at Home topic #530

Subject: "cleaning service question?????" Previous topic | Next topic
slj6425Wed Mar-04-09 04:35 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"cleaning service question?????"

Hello,

I've been doing some research on "new construction cleaning services" and I was wondering with this economy, is this a good business to start right now??? Would there be a need for this type of service. I live in a metropolitan city? I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks
slj642

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: cleaning service question?????
Mar 05th 2009
Mar 05th 2009
Mar 06th 2009
Mar 09th 2009
Mar 19th 2009
Jun 12th 2009

christ1dan2Thu Mar-05-09 01:13 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: cleaning service question?????"
In response to Reply # 0

I don't know if anyone is ready at the moment to add expenses to their business with the way the economy is going so far. However there are still ways to make money while times are hard. I was laid off several months ago and in the process of seeking work, I ran across this add over the internet. I didn't believe it at first but curiosity got the better of me and I checked it out for myself and I really like what I see. Maybe it will help you and your family out as well.

Stay in Bed make Money while you sleep, while your in bed sick or just feel like watching a movie.

Stay in Bed make Money while you sleep, while your in bed sick or just feel like watching a movie.

Check this out and I really believe you'll be on your way to staying at home and making an income for the rest of your life. Free to get started, Easy to do and I know You'll do just fine:

http://freedom.ws/stayinbed

there's also a site where they prove what they say:

http://gdifreedomains.com

slj6425Thu Mar-05-09 06:19 PM

#2. "RE: cleaning service question?????"
In response to Reply # 1

Hello,

I checked out that website you referred me to, I was wondering how long have you been doing gdi? Have you made any money doing this business? the lst thing I need is another business that scams you. I've had my share of scams for one person.

It does sound good, and makes sense.
I would like to know a little mmore about the company history.

Thanks
slj6425

christ1dan2Fri Mar-06-09 05:45 AM

#3. "RE: cleaning service question?????"
In response to Reply # 2

I don't believe in scams to get me the next dollar. I believe you reap what you sow. I do believe in helping my neighbor to prosper. I found that in this business I have the opportunity to not only help my neighbor to prosper but in his prosperity I also can grow. I've only been in this business for 1 month. I was laid off from my job in October and I can honestly say by the grace and mercy of God that I haven't really done to much of anything to market or advertise this business. I started out by sending the information to 7 people and among those seven 5 signed up and my downline is now at 25. I know you can do even better if you just put in half as much effort as I have. You really can't lose with this program. It's free to start. If you don't think it's for you, cancel. Give it one month of honest effort and see what I mean.

slj6425Mon Mar-09-09 07:04 AM

#4. "RE: cleaning service question?????"
In response to Reply # 3

Hello again,

Please e-mail me at renajo_76@sbcglobal.net. Are you a christian? Not that this has anything to do with this business, i was just wondering, I am. i could kinda pick up that you seem to be a sincere person and maybe even have some of the same beliefs that I do.

Please e-mail me to communicate further, its to hard trying to get in to this site on a regular.

In the mean time I'll have my husband check out the website about GDI .

thanks
slj6425

vortex2000Thu Mar-19-09 02:38 AM

#5. "RE: cleaning service question?????"
In response to Reply # 4

Investing in a business right now is very risky. I would write down all pro's and con's on a piece of paper. Usually this helps to sort things out and if you are still unsure do some more research before you jump in with two feet. I'm not being negative but I have some family that lost their business after 40 years due to the bad economy right now. My advice be cautious whatever you do.

Discover How I Make $3500 A Week Working From Home. This System Works! Want To Join Me?

potpourriFri Jun-12-09 04:46 PM

#6. "RE: cleaning service question?????"
In response to Reply # 0

It seems that the consensus seems to be not to start such a service at this time. I say why not.

If you know a few builders, and you should if you are going into construction cleanup, visit them and discuss it with them. Work a deal that you can start with some of their small jobs, do the job better than they expect, keep your price in line and hustle. If you have the equpment or means to invest, the don't let others say no. There will always be a need for this type service so you just have to approach it with the right mindset.

I was talking to a guy who owns such a service and two years ago he was just local in a few counties. Now he has his own plane and crews all over the state (Texas and that's big). He started small, knew what he wanted and worked to reach the goal.

You can do it.

InfoESource

blog: http://www.infoesource.com/blogindex

Follow Me On Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/InfoESource

Lobby Working at Home topic #530 Previous topic | Next topic