Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Working at Home topic #519

Subject: "A Newbie searching for nice ways of making money?" Previous topic | Next topic
AtwaterSun May-09-10 08:00 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"A Newbie searching for nice ways of making money?"

Hello, everyone,
I just left my job because of my transfer issue. I donā??t want to shift and thus thought of doing something from home for earning. I know a bit about earning through internet but have never been into it. Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic
This page is in overload mode.[View all]

annalaurabrownSat Feb-14-09 09:13 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: A Newbie searching for nice ways of making money?"
In response to Reply # 0

I offer an opportunity as well as all kinds of resources and ideas on my website http://www.internetworkmarketingwealth.com please visit there and I'm sure you will at least find some useful information.

You must be healthy to be successful.
Learn how essential oils can make you healthy.
http://healthandwealthwithoils.com

BohemiiaSat Feb-14-09 11:04 PM

#2. "RE: A Newbie searching for nice ways of making money?"
In response to Reply # 0

Don?t worry; there are many ways that you can employ yourself to get a good income from the web. You just have to know the right way to go. I know a home based plan that can help you to get income. You should try it and hopefully you might be running your own business in few days.
All the best!

DBeaversMon Feb-16-09 06:22 AM

#3. "RE: A Newbie searching for nice ways of making money?"
In response to Reply # 0

Not knowing anything about you, your location (U.S. or elsewhere), you past work experience, education, skills, hobbies, leaves little to go on to know what to suggest. So, most responses will be what the poster is doing.

What works for me, may not be right for you at all.

You can search the internet for "home-based opportunities", but realize you'll need to investigate, check them out, ask questions of them, some of their current workforce (i.e. salespeople if that is what you are looking for), and then do more research.

For hundreds of ideas, you might want to check out www.StartUpNation.com and see the ideas submitted for the "Top 100 Home-Based Businesses for 2008". The winners as well as all business submissions are still posted.

Once you find a business that looks to have potential, you can use the criteria listed below to help evaluate the opportunity.

"There is no such thing as a perfect business endeavor

...it simply does not exist--period!"

--Richard Kaeser, January 2, 2000

So what do you do?

You search for one that is as close as possible to perfection. Look for one you think is ideal for you, but by all means, investigate, investigate, investigate... regardless of overture!

Here then, is a list of prerequisites you should consider for evaluating and analyzing the potential of any new enterprise--
The ideal business...

NO Dealer Fees
NO Inventory
NO Delivering
NO Employees
NO Limited Territory
NO Sales Taxes
NO RISK

* requires no investment -- that makes it totally risk-free -- nothing to lose!

* has an unlimited, massive market with extraordinary growth possibilities and potential.

* is one you can test and try out before you make a commitment, not after its too late!

* provides you with products that are products that are purchased again and again by the same customer -- repeat orders a certainty!

* is one that gives you the opportunity to build a customer base that you will own -- it's called, EQUITY!

* has no franchise fees, no territory restrictions, no reports, no regulations -- total independence- freedom.

* has an exceptionally low overhead -- no significant cash expenditures, no investments in equipment, inventory, location -- no payroll -- no credit losses -- no loans -- no accounts receivable to carry.

* is free from government controls, regulations and can be relocated.

* provides unlimited income forever -- no quotas.

* gives you leverage -- the opportunity to multiply yourself.

* offers a variety of nationally recognized products at competition less prices!

* gives you negotiating authority to set your own selling prices!

* pays you commissions (without tax deductions) up front on a daily basis -- a good profit for the time expended.

* is one that offers you enthusiastic toll free daily telephone support from industry professionals and hours upon hours of video, introductory DVD, training seminars, trade shows -- continuous education in marketing strategies and techniques.

* Most important of all (and you probably don't realize it yet), it builds retirement equity for you... when the time comes, you can sell your business on the open market or give it to family members.

*is fun!

There you have it... apply these prerequisites to any business opportunity in the land -- it's the only way you're going to arrive at a thorough evaluation and assessment.

Good luck in finding the right opportunity for YOU!

Dennis Bevers
BASSCO, Inc.
Full-time, home-based, self-empolyed since 1987.
Dealers needed-US residents only!

laman613Tue Feb-17-09 08:17 PM

#4. "Deleted message"
In response to Reply # 0

No message

ptmuellerWed Feb-18-09 05:41 AM

#5. "Deleted message"
In response to Reply # 0

No message

christ1dan2Thu Mar-05-09 12:59 AM

#6. "Deleted message"
In response to Reply # 0

No message

Nancy13Tue Mar-10-09 09:31 AM

#7. "RE: A Newbie searching for nice ways of making money?"
In response to Reply # 0

Hello Newbie,

If you haven't found a business you like yet, check out my website: www.libertyleague.com/freedom-123. It may be just what you are looking for. If not, have you considered affiliate opportunities? One that is safe and not a scam is Joe Vitale's affiliate. Check out www.mr.fire.com.

Good luck. I hope you find what you are looking for. One other thing, if you don't feel passionate about any opportunities so far, keep looking until you find one you feel that good about.

Nancy13

Nancy Fairbrother
Freedom-123
nancy@freedom-123
www.highprofitteam.com/freedom-123

Nancy13Tue Mar-10-09 09:33 AM

#8. "RE: A Newbie searching for nice ways of making money?"
In response to Reply # 0

Sorry, that's www.mrfire.com.

Nancy Fairbrother
Freedom-123
nancy@freedom-123
www.highprofitteam.com/freedom-123

doublepayinfoTue Mar-10-09 04:42 PM

#9. "RE: A Newbie searching for nice ways of making money?"
In response to Reply # 0

If you had the opportunity to start living "The Good Life", would you take it? In these gloomy economic times it would seem that great opportunities are few and far between. Things are changing, for the better. Millions of people everyday are now discovering how to generate a massive income online, at home, on their own computers.

We all use our computers these days for emailing, online banking, making purchases on eBay using PayPal or social networking on Facebook, MySpace, and YouTube. So it just makes perfect sense to combine all of these things and start using these tools for our own benefit. Affiliate Marketing is one of the best ways to acheive "The Good Life", very quickly. Just imagine, if you could work at home online allowing yourself more time with family and friends. You could even start travelling the world and all you would need to maintain your new online business is your laptop, cell phone, suitcase and sunscreen.

Global Domains International (GDI) is the best paying affiliate program in the world today. GDI is where I am making most of my money today. With GDI you get a free 7 day trial, so it won't even cost you anything to give it a try. You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

http://www.freedom.ws/takethefirststep

vortex2000Fri Mar-20-09 11:58 AM

#10. "Deleted message"
In response to Reply # 0

No message

Discover How I Make $3500 A Week Working From Home. This System Works! Want To Join Me?

vortex2000Fri Mar-20-09 11:58 AM

#11. "Deleted message"
In response to Reply # 0

No message

Discover How I Make $3500 A Week Working From Home. This System Works! Want To Join Me?

thebigshadow84Sun Mar-22-09 12:26 PM

#12. "RE: A Newbie searching for nice ways of making money?"
In response to Reply # 0

visit this site and make some money using a paypal account. http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=Tebigshadow84
you got nothing to lose

tysmith22Mon Mar-23-09 01:19 PM

#13. "RE: A Newbie searching for nice ways of making money?"
In response to Reply # 0

Hi

I have recently become a part-time e-commerce broker with a fast-
growing eco-friendly internet company. While most companies are
laying people off, we are growing by 10,000 brokers a month. My friend Joe Occhiogrosso, who owns one of the largest title agencies in NJ located in in Morristown, has made ?over $150,000″ or ?more than $30,000 in February, and over $20,000 in January and December? and he just got involved in June. He makes money 24/7 as people shop for the things they need. Joe has introduced this to many attorneys and business owners as well as down-sized exceutives and ?stay-at-home? parents. Again its only a part-time effort.

for more info see: www.24hourtour.net/summitsmiths

T Smith
Ecommerce Broker

jimkcliftonTue Mar-24-09 11:30 AM

#14. "RE: A Newbie searching for nice ways of making money?"
In response to Reply # 0

I found this business 3 yrs ago and have made money every month for the past 2 1/2 years.
www.myhomeoffice.ws
Have fun and e-mail me w/ your questions!
Jim
jim@myhomeoffice.ws

Extra Cash Every Month
www.myhomeoffice.ws
It's a good life...

potpourriWed Mar-25-09 03:55 PM

#15. "RE: A Newbie searching for nice ways of making money?"
In response to Reply # 0

Actually we are all newbies. Some just have more experience. One way you can start learning is to get on the email lists of those who offer things you are interested in. You will get lots of good information to get your ideas started in the right direction. If later you decide you don't want to be on a list, unsubscribe.

A really hot place to learn (absolute zero cost) is Twitter. Lots going on there. You can follow me with the link below.

Jump in feet first and learn to swim on your way up.

Ocha

blog: http://www.infoesource.com/blogindex

Follow Me On Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/OchaNix

RoxanneSmithTue Mar-31-09 12:07 PM

#16. "RE: A Newbie searching for nice ways of making money?"
In response to Reply # 0

Hi,
I am sorry that you had to leave your job. My job "let me go" once my maternity leave was over because they did not have a job for me. I will be honest, it wasn't the best news to hear, but I knew I wanted to stay home with my daughter AND earn an income.
So I decided to be a part of a group of MOMs who help other Moms earn a living by helping families live healthier. How great is that?
If you are interested, check out: www.themomteam.com/RoxanneSmith

You will NOT be disappointed.

Roxanne Smith
Proud Member of the M.O.M. Team
Mothers on a Mission
www.themomteam.com/RoxanneSmith

DRob63Tue Apr-07-09 07:53 AM

#17. "RE: A Newbie searching for nice ways of making money?"
In response to Reply # 0

I don't know if you're heard of scoping but it is one of the most enjoyable work-at-home jobs available.
Scopists use a computer-assisted transcription (CAT) program to edit court reporter's transcripts from home.
The training will take under six months and is completely at your
pace.
You need to have a love for reading, refresh the punctuation rules and have a good eye for detail.

This is an industry that has not been affected by the current recession.
Feel free to check out how this training program works through
my website of www.joyfulscoping.com.

Feel free to let me know if/when you have questions.

Sincerely,

DRob63
www.joyfulscoping.com
drscoping@gmail.com

ZenStarOneThu Apr-23-09 05:35 PM

#18. "Deleted message"
In response to Reply # 0

No message

maryfdiFri May-08-09 03:55 AM

#19. "RE: A Newbie searching for nice ways of making money?"
In response to Reply # 0

THIS IS THE COMPANY IM WITH http://www.fi-domgroup4.com TAKE A LOOK AT THE OVERVEIW OF THE COMPANY AT THE BOTTOM OT THE PAGE. ALSO CHECK OUT NATION LIVE 6 THERE YOU WILL FIND MR. A.C GREEN TELLING YOU WHY HE JOINED THIS BUSINESS

MARY
mljmcmillian@yahoo.com
http://www.fdioverview.com/255078

mlmprelaunchSat May-09-09 03:03 AM

#20. "RE: A Newbie searching for nice ways of making money?"
In response to Reply # 0

You're not alone in your predicament. However, don't worry, there is "light" after "darkness". My advice is to always think positive. Don't easily give-up if at your first try in home business. And lastly, DO NOT WORRY because worrying is worst than being useless.. and by the way, care to check huge launches that will happen in the USA. I'm not referring to a particular company, just your free urge to succeed will lead the way...

Huge launches in the USA-BEFORE the Pre-Launch phase:
http://www.prelaunchinsider.com

kingjames11Sat May-09-09 02:05 PM

#21. "Deleted message"
In response to Reply # 0

No message

janeasha taylorTue May-19-09 10:50 AM

#22. "Deleted message"
In response to Reply # 0

No message

Replies to this subthread
RE: A Newbie searching for nice ways of making money?, Marsha Pierre, Sep 08th 2009, #23

j18bravoMon Oct-05-09 01:50 AM

#24. "RE: A Newbie searching for nice ways of making money?"
In response to Reply # 0

Hello,
There are many ways to make money from home. I have a great opportunity and all the information, tools and resources you need to get started and build the business that you want! Click on this like and recieve this free information about it! Click here now! http://tinyurl.com/leo86h

Jay Neal
Jay Neal International
PO Box 247
Nags Head, NC 27959
USA
You want to make money? Go here
http://tinyurl.com/leo86h

ScampbellyTue Oct-06-09 02:08 PM

#25. "RE: A Newbie searching for nice ways of making money?"
In response to Reply # 0

A home based business opportunity marketing the technology of
tomorrow?today. Check out my website www.conqueror.acnrep.com

toneloc007Mon Dec-28-09 05:57 PM

#26. "RE: A Newbie searching for nice ways of making money?"
In response to Reply # 0

Regardless of what home based business you get into, one thing you need to consider is the system that company uses to attract prospects? Do they give you a website to drive traffic? Are you having to cold call your prospects or go after your "warm market" (ie., family and friends)?

In order to really grow your business you need a system that is going to attract prospects to you as a brand. People like to do business with people. They don't like to be sold to. If you'd like to learn how to brand yourself and attract quality prospects visit my website.

To your success,
Tony
Are You Struggling In Getting QUALITY Leads For Your business? Well, Here's The Solution:
www.mlmnetworksolution.com

smortonThu Dec-31-09 06:59 AM

#27. "Deleted message"
In response to Reply # 0

No message

Stephanie M.
Marketing Entrepreneur
Stay at home mom
Home-schooling mom
www.buildingfuturewealthonline.com

welshman100Thu Jan-21-10 11:30 AM

#28. "RE: A Newbie searching for nice ways of making money?"
In response to Reply # 0

please check out this awesome opportunity which me and my wife have been involved in since last November. were seeing great things especially with the friends who have been involved with this company for 6 months or more. check this video out and message me for any more info or if youd like to join!
my email address is adavies1972@gmail.com
www.thefortunedvd.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMUPyngePQE

jimsr2008Tue Feb-02-10 11:15 AM

#29. "RE: A Newbie searching for nice ways of making money?"
In response to Reply # 0

Hi,
The internet is a gold mine. Just remember that during the California Gold Rush, the people making the money were the ones selling shovels and picks.

Find an opportunity that sells the tools or education to help new internet marketers and you will make money.

Check out the link in my signature to learn how to build an online business.

Good fortune to you,

Jim Schloesser

Get paid to generate leads and put new distributors into your business. Become the hunted instead of the hunter.
Free Video Series! http://jimsr2008.magneticsponsoringonline.com

jimkcliftonWed Feb-03-10 11:35 AM

#30. "RE: A Newbie searching for nice ways of making money?"
In response to Reply # 0

Make sure to check this website out: www.myhomeoffice.ws. I've been making money from home for over 2 years now with this company.

Have fun and God bless.

Extra Cash Every Month
www.myhomeoffice.ws
It's a good life...

tlspikes2007Mon Mar-08-10 04:30 PM

#31. "Deleted message"
In response to Reply # 0

No message

infinitiMon Mar-29-10 10:29 AM

#32. "Deleted message"
In response to Reply # 0

No message

There's nothing that can't be done

Replies to this subthread
RE: A Newbie searching for nice ways of making money?, kindsvater, Mar 29th 2010, #33

LABELLACNYThu Apr-01-10 03:12 AM

#34. "RE: A Newbie searching for nice ways of making money?"
In response to Reply # 0

Hi Newbie!

I was recently looking for a new source of income for my family that I could do from home while caring for my young children and was thrilled to find a legitimate, work from home business with the company La Bella Baskets. La Bella Baskets allows you to run your own online gift basket business. They sell beautiful, high quality gift baskets, flowers, cookie bouquets and gourmet treats for all occasions.

This is a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing businesses reaching a multi-billion dollar level and you will enjoy being part of this industry.

They offer:

· Bi-weekly pay
· Bonuses
· FREE Personal Mentoring Coach
· Toll-Free Number for Support
· Unlimited Online Training
· Free Prescription Card and Pet Card

Rated as one of the top 20 businesses to successfully operate out of your own home by Small Business Opportunities Magazine, the gift basket industry - provides a secure profession and profitable income.

To Learn more please go to: http://www.mylabellabaskets.com/jenn.html

Then please email me at LaBella@twcny.rr.com with any questions you may have.

You can also visit my store directly at www.LaBellaCNY.com

crucudaSat Apr-24-10 10:13 AM

#35. "RE: A Newbie searching for nice ways of making money?"
In response to Reply # 0

try this site and sell staff on ebay. You only buy when you sell.. especiall favors..easy access to over 35 verified websites and hundreds of wedding fashion, accessories, dresses, favors, invitations, reception hall decorations, flowers and more directy from manufacturers! These sites are product specific, not just general listings of lots of products. www.weddingwholesalebuy.com

dynamitebizFri May-07-10 11:34 AM

#36. "Deleted message"
In response to Reply # 0

No message

It's The Difference Between a Good Life And A Great Life. Got Residual?

Lobby Working at Home topic #519 Previous topic | Next topic