Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Working at Home topic #43

Subject: "Great Opportunity" Previous topic | Next topic
jase@jwweb.netTue Oct-17-06 01:28 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Great Opportunity"

I was in go no where jobs, living paycheck to paycheck for now out look for the future when...

About nine months ago, a good friend of ours contact my wife about this home business that she had started. I thought about it as I had in the past signed up for information about home businesses only to get hounded with phone calls and email from all over the country, I never did peruse any of them. I only go discussed with all the calls and was afraid of scams.

She also told us that the products were for weight loss and wellness; I was a bit more interested since I did and still do need to loose some weight and so could my wife. We agreed to listen to a recorded call and set up a conference call with our friend and her mentor with the company.

We listed to the call and spoke with Deanna (our friend) and Nancy (her mentor), and we decided to take a chance on the business. We knew that is nothing else we could use the products for weight loss.

We are now supervisors our selves and making about $1500.00 in sales with a profit of about $800.00 per month and the sky is the limit here. If you have the time you can make much more.

I would like to take some time to talk to you more about the products and the business opportunities. If you are interested in learning more about the billion dollar health and wellness market please drop me an email to wellness@jwweb.net.
Look forward to talking to you.

Jason
J. W. Wellness
www.jwwellness.com

Jason Sommers
J. W. Wellness
www.jwwellness.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby
Lobby Working at Home topic #43 Previous topic | Next topic