Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Working at Home topic #287

Subject: "looking for business ideas" Previous topic | Next topic
OperatorSun Mar-17-13 10:49 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"looking for business ideas"

Hello, I have access to the internet and time available. I'm looking for a business that I can run online. I'm not looking to make millions, just a little bit of extra money. Any ideas?

Also, I would love to find someone that I could tell what things I'm good at and what I enjoy doing and they could help me pick a business. Does anyone know how to find people like that?

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic
This page is in overload mode.[View all]
Subthread pages: Top | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86

Buddy60Tue Aug-11-09 08:28 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#66. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Hello

I haven't read all the replies here, so please excuse me if I'm repeating something already said

If you want to earn an income from a web site over the medium to long term, then I'd like to share a bit of my experience with you, and hopefully it'll be of benefit.

Consider starting and building your own online business - not just a web site (or blog). A business that generates free ever-growing traffic. And from my personal experience, a business that you can take time off from, but still have your income. Actually I haven't done a single thing to my site in 2 years, and yet my income stays the same.

I achieved this as result of a real do-able process, and tools.

Site Build It! offers such a process and the tools, and I receive tremendous training and support. Bottom line, you are not alone in building your online business.

I want to say that SBI! is not for everyone - there is a system and structure, and for anyone who does not like working within a structured environment, this is not a good fit.

If it is your plan to earn an income from the web... one of the modules in SBI! is called Monetize It! - this offers some great strategies on monetizing a site, plus there are over 100 articles just on a wide variety of monetizing, many of which offer techniques that actual SBIers have and are using with their sites.

Keyword research. Site Build It! has the Brainstormer module (recently upgraded to version 3) which is totally awesome! There's not enough space here for me to share what can be done with this module. In addition there is the Niche Choose It! module. Keyword research need not be a pain in the wazoo, with these tools.

A lot of people talk about the price of Site Build It! Thinking of the $299 in terms of hosting a web site, not even I could justify the price. But, if you consider paying $299 for your own online business, then it's a whole different picture.

There's not enough space here (and I'm tight on time ) to go into depth on what SBI! actually offers... I can mention there is the Action Guide (written and video), there is over 300 articles on practically every aspect of starting and running an online business (many written by people who have actually done, or are doing it), the Site Build It! forums, and SiteSell Support. The entire business building process leads you in the exact order that you should have it done in order to build a real business, not just a website.

I'm not here to make money, and there are no affiliate links, but you can have a look at this site: builditsitesellcom.

This is my sixth year with SBI!, and I can honestly say once you have everything in place, your business will just keeping ticking. That's what I discovered and you will too.

I hope this helps.

May you experience only the best that can be.

Buddy

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this subthread

Lobby Working at Home topic #287 Previous topic | Next topic