Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Working at Home topic #287

Subject: "looking for business ideas" Previous topic | Next topic
OperatorSun Mar-17-13 10:49 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"looking for business ideas"

Hello, I have access to the internet and time available. I'm looking for a business that I can run online. I'm not looking to make millions, just a little bit of extra money. Any ideas?

Also, I would love to find someone that I could tell what things I'm good at and what I enjoy doing and they could help me pick a business. Does anyone know how to find people like that?

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic
This page is in overload mode.[View all]
Subthread pages: Top | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86

bcbaliSun Nov-02-08 02:04 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#33. "The Real Business Shopping Online for Woman Fashion"
In response to Reply # 0

Hello, My name Desak Amik, i was Born in Denpasar-Bali-Indonesia. I am designer include the owner of www.bcbali.com created by Cv. Batu Cantik .Our Website is Legal bussiness handicraft manufacturer the Gaverment in Bali. We start our bussiness since 1999. Bali is very the most popular in Art Handicraft Handmade with hight quality, I love all Art and handicraft so i start to design in Handbags, Purses, Gift, Craft, Handicraft, Jewellry, Accessories, Shoes, Sandals, Beach Wear, Sarong Batik with very hight quality Export and very low in price. For now, we have more than hundred design in all handicraft and all design is Europe style as United State, United Kingdom, Italy, France,etc.
Visit our shop in Kerobokan street 29 Kuta Bali, the second shop in Mall Supermarket Centro Bali Discovery Handicraft Stage. In Jakarta you can find in JCC Senayan Indonesia. In this moment my concent to make Promotion with Shopping Online Indonesia 24 hour. This way to make very easy all of every body to shopping with Us with the Wholesale Price, this more efisien for Wholesale Bussiness with Us to every body. We hope all costumer will be helpfully with our service shopping online.the last Greetting I will always make the new Design in up todate for the World. Don't hesitate to contact Us 24 hour for information.
Regard Desak Amik

Wholesaler Exporters and Manufacture of Handicrafts,Handbags and Jewelry from Bali Indonesia

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this subthread

Lobby Working at Home topic #287 Previous topic | Next topic