Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Working at Home topic #287

Subject: "looking for business ideas" Previous topic | Next topic
OperatorSun Mar-17-13 10:49 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"looking for business ideas"

Hello, I have access to the internet and time available. I'm looking for a business that I can run online. I'm not looking to make millions, just a little bit of extra money. Any ideas?

Also, I would love to find someone that I could tell what things I'm good at and what I enjoy doing and they could help me pick a business. Does anyone know how to find people like that?

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic
This page is in overload mode.[View all]
Subthread pages: Top | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86

sovpoundsSun Apr-16-17 11:48 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#116. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

I previously lived and did business in the United Kingdom. Now I am a co-founder of Cashback Marketing Inc. Our headquarters is situated in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. We are a subsidiary of Unicorn Network, an internet firm that is about to change the world by ensuring complete privacy and security on the internet.

The aim of Cashback Marketing Inc (CBM) is to enable millions of people around the world who have no marketing experience to earn money on the internet. We do this by utilizing the services of marketing experts. Interested participants buy marketing units for $30 each, all the money generated from marketing units sold to participants is placed in our Special Marketing Pool (SMP). Our marketing experts use the money in the SMP to cover upfront marketing costs of marketing selected products like e-commerce products. These upfront marketing costs include advertising, press releases, video shoot. These are costs that must be incurred before products are sold. When these products are sold a percentage of the sales revenue is shared among everyone who bought marketing units and placed them in the SMP. It would be shared according to the number of marketing units that were purchased. This would be paid as commission. It is our aim to turn each $30 marketing unit to $90 of commission within 120 - 180 days.

This is the perfect business for the millions of people around the world who have no marketing or business experience. They use their money to buy as many marketing units as they can afford, and qualified marketing experts use their money to work for them while they sit back and enjoy their commissions. In effect you have become an employer for just $30 because the marketing expert is working for you and is your employee.

Our website is http://bit.ly/cbmextra Sign up on our website and discover that you can earn US Dollars on the internet irrespective of your qualification and where you live on this earth. For enquiries send a WhatsApp message to +2348026431892 or send an email to sovshow@myperfectinter.net or ask your questions here and I would answer them so that the whole world would benefit.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this subthread

Lobby Working at Home topic #287 Previous topic | Next topic