Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Working at Home topic #287

Subject: "looking for business ideas" Previous topic | Next topic
OperatorSun Mar-17-13 10:49 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"looking for business ideas"

Hello, I have access to the internet and time available. I'm looking for a business that I can run online. I'm not looking to make millions, just a little bit of extra money. Any ideas?

Also, I would love to find someone that I could tell what things I'm good at and what I enjoy doing and they could help me pick a business. Does anyone know how to find people like that?

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic
This page is in overload mode.[View all]

sjd314Tue Mar-25-08 04:18 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Have you thought about selling things on Ebay? I make about $300-400 a month doing that.

Sara

Replies to this subthread
RE: looking for business ideas, Mcantu07, Apr 08th 2008, #5
RE: looking for business ideas, eshields1014, May 06th 2008, #9
RE: looking for business ideas, Ms. A, Sep 28th 2008, #27
RE: looking for business ideas, qiaojing, Jan 26th 2009, #50

ourownspaceTue Mar-25-08 08:21 PM

#2. "Deleted message"
In response to Reply # 0

No message

Check out my upcoming sites/
http://www.ourownspace.net
http://www.ourownrecipes.net
http://www.ourowndance.com
http://www.ourcaribbeanspcae.net
http://www.apthost.com/189.html

DBeaversWed Mar-26-08 06:05 AM

#3. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

I've been selling promotional advertising online since 1999. You might want to look into this $18 Billion industry.

I'd probably be doing more online, but sold off line for 13 years before I expanded via the internet. I'm well established with brick and mortar clients and won't abandon or sleight them just for the sack of selling online.

Dennis

Dennis Bevers
BASSCO, Inc.
Full-time, home-based, self-empolyed since 1987.
Dealers needed-US residents only!

RE: looking for business ideas, qiaojing, Jan 26th 2009, #51
RE: looking for business ideas, alleneaveritt, Sep 06th 2011, #95
RE: looking for business ideas, M2sports1, Aug 15th 2012, #102
RE: looking for business ideas, gailzers, Oct 04th 2012, #103

eternalmaternalMon Mar-31-08 02:05 PM

#4. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

I don't know that it's as easy as being able to tell you what you would specifically be good at. I never in a million years thought I would be doing what I'm doing but, for the first time in my self-employment ventures, I truly LOVE what I do.

The important thing to remember (IMO) is that there is a vast difference between what you're good at and what you like to do. I am VERY proficient in administrative type of stuff, BUT I definitely am not passionate about that type of work. Thus, my first two ventures failed. Self-employment is hard work and, if you aren't passionate about what you're doing, it's pretty tough to get through the rough patches.

Think about the types of things that really make you feel good inside when you're doing them and then see what the common links are. Creativity? Helping people? Writing? That should begin to point you in the right direction.

Good luck!!

Karen
Eternal Maternal
www.eternalmaternal.com

RE: looking for business ideas, qiaojing, Jan 26th 2009, #52

AWellEarthWed Apr-09-08 04:02 AM

#6. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Please take a look at the Zero Exploitation Zone FITN Business Program of A Well Earth Organization.

http://gknot.net/unmdg/files/FITN/AWE_FITNBusinesses.pdf

Please let me know how I can assist you. Watching the infomational presentation at EconomicPower.com really helps.

There are many businesses out there, A Well Earth is looking for businesses that provide a Good Quality of Life for Zero to Low Barrier to Entry.

Everyone can ideally receive what they need for a Good Quality of Life FREE

There is provably No Legal or Economic Justification for Disease, Poverty, Homelessness & Joblessness.

A Well Earth
"Common Issues Uncommon People"
http://awellearth.net

"Common Issues Uncommon People"

pattiThu Apr-24-08 07:04 AM

#7. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Have you tried Ameriplan? It's the nations largest discount health benefits provider. It's a 16 year old company with 2 million members and thousands of healthcare providers. We help people save money on healthcare and help people to make money working from home.

Check out my website. I

If it's not a fit for you, refer someone for the benefits or working from home and you get a free gift!!

www.myhomebusinesspays.com/PReese
www.everyonebenefits.com/PReese

michael0427Sun Apr-27-08 02:24 PM

#8. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Hi, if you are really interested in working form home, on the internet, then you need to check out what I do. Our business has been on the OPRAH show numerous times, we are all about GREEN products, and SAFE products for your home and life. OPRAH endorses our products regularly and she even gave sample kits away to her audience on her "Oprah's favorite things" show. We have a long 50 year history, we are worldwide, and the largest in our industry. We have fantastic people to work with and, well, you couldn't get a better business. We even help you build it now with our new system, which has made us the fastest growing team in the company. Go to http://streamlinemagic.com/?hub=513515 to see more.

Michael

Learn How Our Streamline Will Place People In Your Business Today! Don't Be The Last To Learn How.
www.streamlinemagic.com/513515

voddiesSun Jun-01-08 12:33 AM

#10. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Hi there

I am not sure what it is that you are looking for really or how much time you have... But I am involved in a very exciting business online business that in itself does not take much time to promote. But you need to get to know it by attending one or two business training sessions so that you are up to speed and get interaction from other members.

I have found it to be really rewarding for my fiancé and me.

Like any other business, there is an initial joining fee of $199.97 but that is the only fee and then it's a matter of boosting your business in any way you possibly can think of and remain active.

It's in short a gaming platform - you receive with your registration a business building site with all the yummies you need plus a gaming platform where people can play for free, challenge their friends and even run tournaments. You don't even need to be a game fundi to do this either...

I could go on for HOURS about this as I am very passionate about it all due to the way it has changed my life... In the mean time... go have a look for yourself and make the choice. http://www.globalgamesbiz.com

If you need anything else, you are welcome to email me anjo@zauvme.com

Hope this helps in your search!!!

RE: looking for business ideas, annalaurabrown, Jun 20th 2008, #11
      RE: looking for business ideas, kristina, Jun 26th 2008, #12
           RE: looking for business ideas, voddies, Jun 26th 2008, #13

lucia1popaThu Jun-26-08 05:09 AM

#14. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

It's great you want to work for yourself. Please visit my site: http://www.freewebs.com/eugenmarc1/ Coffee good for your health (increase your health every day,increase health in cancer ),but you can make a business from your home ,advertising your business on line(you have time!!) for people from US and CANADA.You can earn big money ..and HEALTH!! Dincerely ,Victor

RE: looking for business ideas, voddies, Jun 26th 2008, #15
      RE: looking for business ideas, travelrite247, Jun 26th 2008, #16

k4satinSun Jul-06-08 07:42 PM

#17. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

You mentioned that you would like to talk to someone who could help mold your interests into a good business fit. I think that is a great way to start out. I own two businesses, and I have created them both from my own skills and interests. I think it's a little harder to put your heart and soul into a made-to-order business, and you won't have nearly as much potential as with your own unique ideas.

A couple of resources that may be able to help you refine your own business ideas are Creative Urge(http://www.creativeurge.com), and Derek Gehl (http://www.marketingtips.com). Don't worry - I don't get any affiliate benefits or anything from either. I receive Derek Gehl's free newsletters, and find that he offers really good advice. A colleague recommended Creative Urge to me.

Good luck developing your own business idea!

- Kristin

The Satin Button - Gifts for Every Generation - www.thesatinbutton.com

Satin Web Solutions - Your Solution to Online Success - www.satinwebsolutions.com

djcmiltonMon Jul-14-08 04:27 PM

#18. "Deleted message"
In response to Reply # 0

No message

Whenever I want to justify getting nothing done, I just say that I was waiting for the perfect time

bksfinancialThu Jul-31-08 12:05 PM

#19. "Deleted message"
In response to Reply # 0

No message

RE: Deleted message, wholehandbag, Jul 16th 2012, #100

bizconsultantFri Aug-01-08 05:12 AM

#20. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm actually that person you are refering to. I am a business development consultant and part of my job is to determine, based on a persons abilities,resources and other factors what the best business match for them would be AND to help them with the resources needed to make it a success.

If interested in talking further regarding my services, email me or phone 877-874-1412.
>Hello, I have access to the internet and time available. I'm
>looking for a business that I can run online. I'm not looking
>to make millions, just a little bit of extra money. Any
>ideas?
>
> Also, I would love to find someone that I could tell what
>things I'm good at and what I enjoy doing and they could help
>me pick a business. Does anyone know how to find people like
>that?

Anthony Jones - Business Consultant
ABC Solutions
ajones@abcsolutions.cjb.net

diamond8108Wed Aug-13-08 01:21 PM

#21. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

iof you like to make new friends, upload pics, send comments..
Then.........why not get paid for the same thing you do here!! And make tons of friends!!!

Wait,
before you say anything just hear me out.....

You gotta join me on Yuwie....

What is Yuwie?
=================
First off, Yuwie is 100% FREE.
Yuwie is like any other connect with friends or social networking site. But we have one major difference.

Use Yuwie - Get Paid!

Yuwie pays you to blog, upload pictures, refer friends, chat, hang out, etc.
To do the same thing that your doing here

Copy and paste in your browser

http://r.yuwie.com/diamond8108/

Yuwie is awesome!!

and like i said it is 100% free..

tyriceFri Aug-22-08 05:43 PM

#22. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Hello, It wasn't to long ago when I was working 10-12 hours a day for someone else and never able to spend time with my family. That all came to an end due to the economy. Everything happens for a reason and thank god I lost my JOB!!! I'm now working from home and I'm able to spend all the time I want with my family and make money from wherever I choose. The beauty of my business is that it's portable. I work maybe 20-25hrs/week and LIFE IS GOOD!!! Feel free to contact me and I'll share with you what we are doing.
Ty Rice
itsyourlifeownit.com
760-434-8001 Home Office

RE: looking for business ideas, qiaojing, Jan 26th 2009, #49

lisahopson1Mon Aug-25-08 04:18 PM

#23. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

I was in the same spot you are in now. I started my business with a network marking system selling esential telecommunication services everyone uses daily.

It's a good system because you own your own business but you have mentor who assist you along the way.

lisahopson1@comcast.net

k4satinTue Aug-26-08 07:20 AM

#24. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

We've all been adding to this post for awhile now, but we haven't heard anything back from the original poster. 'Operator' is a real person and not a CyberSchmooz site monitor, right?

Operator - Have any of these ideas struck a chord with you? Have you decided on anything yet? I'd love to hear your response!

- Kristin

The Satin Button - Gifts for Every Generation - www.thesatinbutton.com

Satin Web Solutions - Your Solution to Online Success - www.satinwebsolutions.com

phillrwWed Sep-10-08 12:59 PM

#25. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

If you are looking for a business that you can work from home
that is similar to a franchise with out the high start up
costs look at my business. If you really want to help people
and still work on the internet this is the perfect
opportunity. You don't have to be from my area for help
becasue we are all one big team, let me know where you are and
I will find someone in your area to work with you personally! 

http://www.marketamerica.com/basesloaded/

Bases Loaded marketing

RE: looking for business ideas, Mary_H_, Mar 08th 2012, #98

JulieJBCMon Sep-22-08 07:17 PM

#26. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Hi "Operator"

I'd be happy to chat with you about what you like and how you could turn that into a business. I've recently done that myself.

I looked into a zillion MLM / Network Marketing companies but just couldn't really find one that I loved. I decided to start my own business as a Virtual Assistant. In doing so, I did actually find a Network Marketing company that added a great service to what I was already doing (relationship marketing).

I am now using the service and the products from my MLM biz to sell to my Virtual Assistant clients. And, along the way I am growing my MLM biz. I currently have 48 Distributors in my downline. We all use our own products and services to sell to small business owners.

Check out my websites and feel free to contact me if you would like to brainstorm. I love networking!

Julie
http://www.brookforestresources.com ~
Keeping Your Business on the Path to Success
http://www.soclink.com/juliejbc ~
Changing Lives One Card at a Time

RE: looking for business ideas, g0d4lm1ty, Oct 01st 2008, #28

nightskyWed Oct-08-08 08:00 PM

#29. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Talk about opening up a can of worms. That question should get you hundreds of commercial replies... in a matter of days.

Jeff S.
Night Sky Murals
Award Winning Murals

See Night Sky Murals on the FINE LIVING network...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUhRFIL2A38

www.NightSkyMurals.com (Product)
www.DarkSkyMurals.biz (Business Opportunity)

Featured in...

* The Robb Report's "Luxury Homes" magazine -
* Angies List
* in Affluent
* HGTV's show - "I Want That"

mhunn01Tue Oct-21-08 06:33 AM

#30. "Deleted message"
In response to Reply # 0

No message

looking for biz opp idea's etc., Spacejockey, Oct 30th 2008, #31

phillrwSun Nov-02-08 12:07 PM

#32. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Hello, Could you use an extra $300 a month to start out. I have a state of the art online business. It is an Internet marketing plan. We have over 2000 exclusive products and over 31 million partner products. Do you know anyone that shops on the internet? If so how would you like to get paid when they do? Contact me at richaph@aol.com. Send me your name and phone number. I can show you the business online and then put you in touch with someone in your area that can help you get started. Thanks, hope to hear from you soon, Rick

Bases Loaded marketing

bcbaliSun Nov-02-08 02:04 PM

#33. "The Real Business Shopping Online for Woman Fashion"
In response to Reply # 0

Hello, My name Desak Amik, i was Born in Denpasar-Bali-Indonesia. I am designer include the owner of www.bcbali.com created by Cv. Batu Cantik .Our Website is Legal bussiness handicraft manufacturer the Gaverment in Bali. We start our bussiness since 1999. Bali is very the most popular in Art Handicraft Handmade with hight quality, I love all Art and handicraft so i start to design in Handbags, Purses, Gift, Craft, Handicraft, Jewellry, Accessories, Shoes, Sandals, Beach Wear, Sarong Batik with very hight quality Export and very low in price. For now, we have more than hundred design in all handicraft and all design is Europe style as United State, United Kingdom, Italy, France,etc.
Visit our shop in Kerobokan street 29 Kuta Bali, the second shop in Mall Supermarket Centro Bali Discovery Handicraft Stage. In Jakarta you can find in JCC Senayan Indonesia. In this moment my concent to make Promotion with Shopping Online Indonesia 24 hour. This way to make very easy all of every body to shopping with Us with the Wholesale Price, this more efisien for Wholesale Bussiness with Us to every body. We hope all costumer will be helpfully with our service shopping online.the last Greetting I will always make the new Design in up todate for the World. Don't hesitate to contact Us 24 hour for information.
Regard Desak Amik

Wholesaler Exporters and Manufacture of Handicrafts,Handbags and Jewelry from Bali Indonesia

jimkcliftonMon Nov-03-08 07:16 AM

#34. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

I've been making money every month for 2 years with the simplest, least expensive and most fun opportunity I could find. Check it out at www.myhomeoffice.ws.

Have fun and good luck!

Jim
jim@myhomeoffice.ws

Extra Cash Every Month
www.myhomeoffice.ws
It's a good life...

jswank02Fri Nov-07-08 05:06 PM

#35. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

You really need to look at what you like to do. Its easier to run a business you are interested in. You can create a website for as little as $15 a month and start selling right away.

What types of things are you interested in?

Joanna Swank
Marketable Concepts
jswank@marketableconcepts.com
www.marketableconcepts.com

November Sales Special - 99 for 2009 - go to http://www.jswank.com/november.html for these great marketng and business plan deals.

RE: looking for business ideas, SHOPTMT, Nov 10th 2008, #36

MercedezSun Dec-07-08 03:22 AM

#37. "Deleted message"
In response to Reply # 0

No message

ScottSOCWed Dec-17-08 10:03 AM

#38. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

>ideas?
>
>that?

ScottSOCWed Dec-17-08 10:11 AM

#39. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed Dec-17-08 10:16 AM by ScottSOC

Hi,

My name is Scott Harter. I am a stay at home dad with a 3 year old and 7 year old. I have tried many homebase business and have done very well. I am now with SOC it is the only home business that I have found that everybody can use it and bennifit from it. There is nothing out there that does this. It is only 4 years old and it is the perfect time to get in. We are"Changing Lives One Card At A Time"
Take a look at www.sendoutcards.com/moretimewithfamily . I will set you up with a free account and explain everything to you. Will take about 20 minutes of your time. I look foward to talking with.

SOC
Scott

wrunyan13Tue Dec-23-08 06:10 PM

#40. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

I noticed your post and thought I might be able to help. We have a number of different opportunities in order to ensure that you find the one that fits you best. If you have any questions or any ideas of what you may be interested in doing, I will gladly help you find what your're looking for even if I don't have it on my site.

Thanks so much,
Billy Runyan

www.TheSecretStorm.com

Work From Home...Start Today with a program that fits you!

simplysunnyMon Dec-29-08 05:18 PM

#41. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Hello,

My name is Sandra Barnes. I am a Referring Travel Agent with YTB which stands for Your Travel Business. The company was featured on CNN in October 2008 as the fast growing online travel business and in INC magazine also. I joined in 2007 and do not regret not one minute for joining. You can join now for $250 before January 10, 2009. Check out my site at www.ytb.com/simplysunnytravelservice and click on Coach's Christmas Special link in the bottom left hand corner of the page for more details. SEE YOU AT THE TOP!

Sandra Barnes
Referring Travel Agent
Phone (228) 243-7547
http://simplysunny.vacationmedia.net
Email: simplysunnytravelsvc@yahoo.com

healthychocolatThu Jan-01-09 10:06 AM

#42. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

If you like chocolate, healthy chocolate contact me and I'll share more.

Sincerely,
Jennie, RN
www.good4mechocolates.com
XOCAI (sho-sigh) Healthy Chocolate!
* Diabetic- Friendly
* Packed with Antioxidants
* Acai Berry & cacao (super foods)
* Increases Energ

RE: looking for business ideas, stellaf, Jan 09th 2009, #43

potpourriSun Jan-11-09 07:59 AM

#44. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Untill you can decide what it is you want to do, get your name on some mailining lists of things you are interested in. Whether it is affiliate marketing, e-commerce sites, or selling dog training.

These lists will provide you with valuable information and soon you will find yourself gravitating toward a narrower niche.

An example is if you love fishing, don't try to sell the world on how to fish. You could narrow your offering to something like catfishing in the creeks of Your Town, USA.

Remember people on the internet are looking for information. Just like you are now. Provide them with answers and they will keep coming back.

Ocha

blog: http://www.infoesource.com/blogindex

Follow Me On Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/OchaNix

winexcessdotcomMon Jan-12-09 11:00 PM

#45. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Hello, I am from Singapore and got my own range of wine charms to look for distributor at your country. check out my website site at www.winexcess.com.sg if interested, drop me an email.

Jhill77Thu Jan-22-09 02:24 PM

#46. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

http://Acme-People-Search.com/signup.php?ref=1232413515LRZF

Here is a perfect home business. Its free too. check it out and join me!! Any questions,I'll help you out.

dcincomeFri Jan-23-09 12:21 AM

#47. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0
Fri Jan-23-09 12:22 AM by dcincome

Find out how a 29 Year Old Chiropractor Gets 16-20 Highly-Targeted New Patients per Month, Collects Over $30,000 per Month ... AND.... Built Multiple Streams of Residual Income from the Web 2.0 and Social Media Revolution that's Sweeping the Globe!

**** All WITHOUT Spending any money whatsoever on Advertising

Visit DCincome.com now to OWN your community before the Competition does.

http://www.dcincome.com

qiaojingMon Jan-26-09 09:43 AM

#48. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

We are product brokerage and internet marketing company. Google is our partner. Here is my store www.marketamerica.com/peak2008

If you are interested, please contact with me and I can show you how to earn $2100-3600/ each week for one store. We can open 999 stores

Sarah Ludlow
sarahludlow@yahoo.com

phillrwTue Jan-27-09 01:07 PM

#53. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Could you stand making 300-3,600 per week?

Look at a business that is network marketing but not MLM.
www.mawisconsin.com

Bases Loaded marketing

Cheryl GWed Jan-28-09 08:35 PM

#54. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Hi all..

I am new here. But, I have observed a lot of people on these boards looking for a great business idea. And while many of us have been approached by people who say they have one, they often do not.

Seems to me, that there might be some value to starting a business that screens and evaluates these opportunities for others.....for a small fee? And, it seems there are a lot of people in this group who have already invested their time to become experts in knowing what is out there, what to stay away from, and what to avoid.

Just a thought. (I would like to be your first customer.)

Cheryl G

RE: looking for business ideas, DBeavers, Jan 29th 2009, #55

believeindreamsSun Feb-01-09 09:30 AM

#56. "Deleted message"
In response to Reply # 0

No message

safelist33Wed Feb-04-09 04:17 PM

#57. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed Feb-04-09 04:18 PM by safelist33

A good way to start your assessment would be to write down hobbies, and things you enjoy doing. After that, think in terms of which of these things can transfer into a pursuit where you can offer a profitable service. Last, but not least, think about what you'd like to do if you weren't getting paid. Whatever your business is, you're going to be involved in it day after day, so make sure it's something you're able to say you want to keep doing regularly.

Hope that helps, good luck!

Sondra

Send Your Ads To 1000's Of Confirmed Buyers Daily For Only $1 Per Month, Spam Free! www.TheSafelistClub.net

christ1dan2Thu Mar-05-09 01:15 AM

#58. "Deleted message"
In response to Reply # 0

No message

doublepayinfoTue Mar-10-09 04:46 PM

#59. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

If you had the opportunity to start living "The Good Life", would you take it? In these gloomy economic times it would seem that great opportunities are few and far between. Things are changing, for the better. Millions of people everyday are now discovering how to generate a massive income online, at home, on their own computers.

We all use our computers these days for emailing, online banking, making purchases on eBay using PayPal or social networking on Facebook, MySpace, and YouTube. So it just makes perfect sense to combine all of these things and start using these tools for our own benefit. Affiliate Marketing is one of the best ways to acheive "The Good Life", very quickly. Just imagine, if you could work at home online allowing yourself more time with family and friends. You could even start travelling the world and all you would need to maintain your new online business is your laptop, cell phone, suitcase and sunscreen.

Global Domains International (GDI) is the best paying affiliate program in the world today. GDI is where I am making most of my money today. With GDI you get a free 7 day trial, so it won't even cost you anything to give it a try. You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

http://www.freedom.ws/takethefirststep

RE: looking for business ideas, vortex2000, Mar 19th 2009, #60

jimkcliftonTue Mar-24-09 11:06 AM

#61. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

This is something you could do part-time along with any other business you like. I found it 3 yrs ago and have made a little money every month for the past 2 years.
www.myhomeoffice.ws
Have fun and e-mail me w/ any questions.
Jim
jim@myhomeoffice.ws

Extra Cash Every Month
www.myhomeoffice.ws
It's a good life...

ZenStarOneThu Apr-23-09 05:38 PM

#62. "Deleted message"
In response to Reply # 0

No message

christ1dan2Mon May-04-09 09:37 PM

#63. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Go to www.gdifreedomains.com " The Kitchen Slink! " Great for anyone wanting to make money online. It's a FREE Catalog for anyone wanting to start a business. And it has at least 100 affiliate programs included.

inter links 7Wed May-06-09 11:06 AM

#64. "Deleted message"
In response to Reply # 0

No message

maryfdiFri May-08-09 03:51 AM

#65. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

THIS IS THE COMPANY IM WITH http://www.fi-domgroup4.com TAKE A LOOK AT THE OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE. LOOK AT NATION LIVE 6 THERE YOU WILL SEE MR. A.C. GREEN TELL YOU WHY HE JOINED THIS COMPANY

MARY
mljmcmillian@yahoo.com
http://www.fdioverview.com/255078

Buddy60Tue Aug-11-09 08:28 AM

#66. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Hello

I haven't read all the replies here, so please excuse me if I'm repeating something already said

If you want to earn an income from a web site over the medium to long term, then I'd like to share a bit of my experience with you, and hopefully it'll be of benefit.

Consider starting and building your own online business - not just a web site (or blog). A business that generates free ever-growing traffic. And from my personal experience, a business that you can take time off from, but still have your income. Actually I haven't done a single thing to my site in 2 years, and yet my income stays the same.

I achieved this as result of a real do-able process, and tools.

Site Build It! offers such a process and the tools, and I receive tremendous training and support. Bottom line, you are not alone in building your online business.

I want to say that SBI! is not for everyone - there is a system and structure, and for anyone who does not like working within a structured environment, this is not a good fit.

If it is your plan to earn an income from the web... one of the modules in SBI! is called Monetize It! - this offers some great strategies on monetizing a site, plus there are over 100 articles just on a wide variety of monetizing, many of which offer techniques that actual SBIers have and are using with their sites.

Keyword research. Site Build It! has the Brainstormer module (recently upgraded to version 3) which is totally awesome! There's not enough space here for me to share what can be done with this module. In addition there is the Niche Choose It! module. Keyword research need not be a pain in the wazoo, with these tools.

A lot of people talk about the price of Site Build It! Thinking of the $299 in terms of hosting a web site, not even I could justify the price. But, if you consider paying $299 for your own online business, then it's a whole different picture.

There's not enough space here (and I'm tight on time ) to go into depth on what SBI! actually offers... I can mention there is the Action Guide (written and video), there is over 300 articles on practically every aspect of starting and running an online business (many written by people who have actually done, or are doing it), the Site Build It! forums, and SiteSell Support. The entire business building process leads you in the exact order that you should have it done in order to build a real business, not just a website.

I'm not here to make money, and there are no affiliate links, but you can have a look at this site: builditsitesellcom.

This is my sixth year with SBI!, and I can honestly say once you have everything in place, your business will just keeping ticking. That's what I discovered and you will too.

I hope this helps.

May you experience only the best that can be.

Buddy

bizconsultantWed Aug-12-09 01:19 PM

#67. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Thats part of what I do - but the best part os that I have an amzing resource that can a) help you find what business you are good at b) plan it c)market it d) fund it and e) make it work for you and I am not talking any network marketing or MLM. Im talking a REAL business.

If interested, send me your resume to partners@buildabusinessworkshop.com or call 877-849-1412

Anthony Jones - Business Consultant
ABC Solutions
ajones@abcsolutions.cjb.net

Mona-VieThu Aug-13-09 08:50 AM

#68. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0
Thu Aug-13-09 08:52 AM by Mona-Vie

Hi Operator: I work from home as a distributor for Mona Vie. It works great for me. Now as for what "YOU' would be good at, Well, that would take a lot of Q & A or some time getting to know you so I'm not sure if anyone can really answer that question. BUT! let me ask you a question and if your answer is yes then you will know what you would be good at.

Lets say that you use a nutritional product and by doing so you feel healthier and better overall. Then one day you tell a friend or aquaintance about how this product makes you feel and they become interested.
So you take out the product and let them try some, maybe even give them a bottle to take home. Contact them in a few days to see how they are doing and chances are they will want some more of the product.

SO!...You use the product....Feel the benefits of using the product....and share it with others.

Can you do that?

If the answer is YES then you need to find a quality product from a quality company who provides all the personal support that you need to succeed.

Thats why I chose Mona Vie.

http://www.TheGreatProduct.com/AcaiHealthLLC

Health and Wealth can be yours for the taking.

RE: looking for business ideas, phillrw, Aug 13th 2009, #69

NetworkDynamicsFri Aug-21-09 02:46 AM

#70. "Deleted message"
In response to Reply # 0

No message

rehanTue Aug-25-09 12:45 PM

#71. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Hi there, If you are looking for some Quick, Extra bucks, I can guide you how to. There is no such thing as "Get rich quick", but there are ways you can generate some quick spendible cash. If you interested let me know.

Thanks.

I finally found that Opportunity!!

RE: looking for business ideas, Marsha Pierre, Sep 08th 2009, #72

phillrwTue Sep-08-09 08:09 AM

#73. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

I have some information to share with you. We can talk about what your goals are and what you are looking to do. I am expanding my business and I have a few positions that I am looking for right now. I am a product broker and it is internet based. Let me know if you are interested and we can set up a time to discuss it.

Bases Loaded marketing

j18bravoMon Oct-05-09 02:00 AM

#74. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Hello,
If you are still looking for business ideas here is a great one. I am Jay Neal and I am the owner of Jay Neal International. Let me tell you a little about myself. I was a police officer for over 12 years but in March of 2008 I quit my job! I have an Internet marketing business that is growing like crazy. I am expanding to your area and would like to see if we could work together. I have business in Central and South America, all over the USA and Canada, Europe and working on some connections in China. I would like to send you to look at some information about this business opportunity and a short video it will explain it all to you. If you are interested then please click on the link http://tinyurl.com/leo86h . I not only have a business opportunity but I have a system and the tools for you to build your business your heart desires. Remember you can have everything you want by helping others get what they want! Have a great day!

Click here now! http://tinyurl.com/leo86h

Jay

Jay Neal
Jay Neal International
PO Box 247
Nags Head, NC 27959
USA
You want to make money? Go here
http://tinyurl.com/leo86h

j18bravoMon Oct-05-09 02:01 AM

#75. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Hello,
If you are still looking for business ideas here is a great one. I am Jay Neal and I am the owner of Jay Neal International. Let me tell you a little about myself. I was a police officer for over 12 years but in March of 2008 I quit my job! I have an Internet marketing business that is growing like crazy. I am expanding to your area and would like to see if we could work together. I have business in Central and South America, all over the USA and Canada, Europe and working on some connections in China. I would like to send you to look at some information about this business opportunity and a short video it will explain it all to you. If you are interested then please click on the link http://tinyurl.com/leo86h . I not only have a business opportunity but I have a system and the tools for you to build your business your heart desires. Remember you can have everything you want by helping others get what they want! Have a great day!

Click here now! http://tinyurl.com/leo86h

Jay

Jay Neal
Jay Neal International
PO Box 247
Nags Head, NC 27959
USA
http://tinyurl.com/leo86h

j18bravoMon Oct-05-09 02:01 AM

#76. "Deleted message"
In response to Reply # 0

No message

smortonThu Dec-31-09 07:06 AM

#77. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

With the state of our current economy, it is very important that you SAVE money to avoid significant DEBT. With any business opportunity that you choose to become involved in, realize that you are going to have certain "spending cost" (i.e. leads, marketing, etc). I absolutely enjoy working from home due to the amount of freedom and time spent with family and friends that it allows. Check out an opportunity that helps with saving money, making money, receiving unlimited trips around the world for significantly low prices, multiple streams for generating income, etc.

Visit: www.buildingfuturewealthonline.com. Also, feel free to join one of our company?s conference calls @ 9pm on Tues, Thurs, or Sun. The phone # is (712) 432- 3920, PIN 112536#.

Stephanie M.
Marketing Entrepreneur
Stay at home mom
Home-schooling mom
www.buildingfuturewealthonline.com

ritalynn2593Thu Jan-21-10 08:58 AM

#78. "-RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Try these books to help. Finding your perfect work by Paul and Sarah Edwards, Will Work From Home by Troy Johnson and Robyn Freedman Sprizman, Put more Cash in your Pocket Turn what you know into dough by Loral Langemeier and for finding out what you are good at the first book I mentioned and this one, Do what you are by Paul D. Tieger & Barbara Barron-Tieger are very good.

Idea Flusher

webmarketingMon Jan-25-10 06:44 AM

#79. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

I finally found that Opportunity!!

http://www.seozip.com * http://www.datelot.com * http://www.easymud.com * http://www.ekjodi.com * http://www.indiangala.com

jimsr2008Tue Feb-02-10 11:18 AM

#80. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Hi,

The easiest way to success online is to learn how to be successful online.

The link in my signature will lead you to the information and the opportunity to make money online by working smart...not just working hard.

Check it out NOW.

Jim Schloesser

Get paid to generate leads and put new distributors into your business. Become the hunted instead of the hunter.
Free Video Series! http://jimsr2008.magneticsponsoringonline.com

tlspikes2007Mon Mar-08-10 04:17 PM

#81. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Still looking for a home business I can refer you to one that has a proven track record with the bbb. It is not going to make you rich over night but you can earn a wonderful source of income doing it.
Check out this website and it will explain everyting to you. http://spikes.whyambitworks.com

May God Bless and Keep You!

FM CosmeticsMon Aug-16-10 06:32 AM

#82. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

HI,

I am a Team Leader for FM perfumes and cosmetics. I am looking for people like your self trying to make extra cash. Let me tell you abit about this business. FM cosmetics has 350,000 Distributors all over the world and still growing and has £40 million turnover. We give the highest commision when you sell our products. You can sell online or between famly and friends, work part time full time which ever suits you best. Its nice and easy to join. Jut email me if you are intrested at fm_group@hotmail.co.uk

aprilxyangTue Aug-24-10 03:10 PM

#83. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

If you love working with people and helping them protect their dependents and future finances then you will enjoy working part time building this business.

aprilxyang@yahoo.com
AXY

HomeBaking2010Tue Sep-21-10 03:04 PM

#84. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Check out http://homebasedbaking.com, if you are interested in becoming a food entrepreneur. There is a listing of states that allow home-food production on the website.

D. Denay Davis
HomeBasedBaking.com
http://homebasedbaking.com

FOREVERLIVINGTue Nov-09-10 05:17 PM

#85. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

HI!

I AM A STAY AT HOME MOM- WORKING MY OWN BUSINESS FROM HOME!

ITS FOR A COMPANY THAT GROWS,MANUFACTURES AND DISTRIBUTES

100% ALOE VERA PRODUCTS! DRINKS, NUTRITION, WEIGHT MANAGEMENT,

BEE PRODUCTS, PERSONAL CARE, SKIN CARE, COSMETICS.....

I KID YOU NOT, THESE PRODUCTS HELP PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT PROBLEMS, FROM

A TO Z! THE REASON WHY THIS BUSINESS IS SO SUCCESSFUL IS BECAUSE THESE

PRODUCTS REALLY WORK! ITS MOSTLY SPREAD BY WORD OF MOUTH AND

TESTIMONIALS!

IF YOU'D LIKE ALL THE INFORMATION, ADD ME ON SKYPE: FOREVERLIVINGBIZ

OR EMAIL ME- angeloleynik@gmail.com

THANKS!

ANGELINA

RE: looking for business ideas, Tom_Rasi, May 09th 2013, #113

RonnieRWed Nov-10-10 03:04 PM

#86. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

How About Distributing All natural products? Drop shipping is a huge plus. We have many lines of products to sell, the profit margin is much greater when dealing direct with a manufacturer. Weather it's our company or another.

Many companies now offer Drop shipping do some research on trendy or
necessity items. Shoes are always good on Ebay
At NLS inc.
We offer a full line of Organic and Natural fertilizers, Pet products, Cleaners and a fantastic alcohol free natural sanitizer (New):7 It is a great seller, we do not want to sell it on the Internet, only in stores, It is designed to be sold by the case. convenience stores, hair salons, gas stations, bowing alleys etc... sits on the counter for $2.99 retail..People Love it, has a very good profit margin %.

you can e-mail me for details @ nlsfert@aol.com

Good Luck
Ron

The Ultimate in Green technology Now , not later!

j18bravoThu Nov-11-10 07:40 AM

#87. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

There are many different ways to make money on line. Check out my blog there is an article that tells you what to look for and things you need to be successful as well as training to build your business and market on line. http://jaynealinternational.ws/before-you-start-a-work-from-home-business/

Jay Neal
Jay Neal International
Suite 247
100 W Deering Street
Nags Head, NC 27959
USA
http://www.jaynealinternational.ws

RE: looking for business ideas, phillrw, Nov 11th 2010, #88
      RE: looking for business ideas, j18bravo, Nov 14th 2010, #89

thomascrossSun Nov-21-10 09:26 PM

#90. "Grab freelance gigs to make money"
In response to Reply # 0

Great topic of discussion. I am here to share with you all some great ideas of making money.

If you are wondering how to make money by using your hidden flair in writing or photography or singing or anything that you pursue as a hobby maybe, then gighour.com is the right place for you. Gighour.com is a place where you can find buyers of the gig or the little something that you can do, which the buyers lack the talent, time or energy to do themselves. You join as a freelancer in the site and post the gig that you can do. Or if you are looking for somebody to tell your fortune or do a painting or other such gigs or jobs for you, you can look out for a freelancer who offers such services. Gighour is not limited to archetype freelance job categories like programming, design etc. On the contrary you can stretch your imagination to the point of even offering to pose as somebody?s girlfriend to make his former girlfriend jealous.

NaimaLynahWed Dec-08-10 03:42 AM

#91. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

There are a lot of great answers on here and I'm sure by now you have chosen one or even two of them. I am going to throw my business in the mix anyway as someone else that is looking might chose to look into this.

The thing that I love about my business is that it helps to repair the environment. Also, I don't have to deal with stocking products, ordering and getting my clients to purchase month after month.

There is no fee for my customers to sign up, no monthly or yearly contracts and if they decide to switch back there is no cancellation fee or hidden fees that they will be hit with.

By their signing up, they are not only saving money but helping to repair the environment by using Green (wind and solar powered) Energy as opposed to the Brown (oil and coal) Energy that we are using now.

Our compensation plan is very good and your customer is your customer for life (unless they just stop paying their bills).

Right now we are servicing NJ, PA, MD and CT. We are completing our licensing process for NY, MA and IL with plans to launch after the new year. As we get licensed in each state, it allows my customer base to grow and grow and grow. I can do as little or as much as I want.

It is also a great vehicle to present to Non-Profits, Charitable Organizations, PTA's and all. It gives me the opportunity to present to groups and individuals. It's something that can be used by both Residential and Commercial so there isn't any area or group that is excluded.

You can check out my website to learn more and then email me with any questions. www.eastcoastgreenenergy.net
Naima Lynah
East Coast Green Energy

soyiergegeWed Jan-05-11 10:18 PM

#92. "Deleted message"
In response to Reply # 0

No message

movingforwardWed Jan-19-11 06:11 PM

#93. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

I have a great opportunity! Check out...

www.ogcoffeepays.com

Email me back to let me know what you like best.

*move up and forwar

amastewSat Jan-29-11 05:27 AM

#94. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

I have a great home based business through network marketing. Since it is 90% visual, I invite you to look at my website (below)or give me a call and I will walk you through it.

Amanda Stewart
Send Out Cards Distributor
920-946-8997
www.sendoutcards.com/AmandaStewart

craftshowcaseTue Sep-06-11 02:24 PM

#96. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

There is a new company with a great idea. check out my website at
http://www.anyart.com/chris

We take those great photos and turn them into oil paintings. These are handpainted not machine processed.

Chris
craftshowcase@verizon.net
301-606-1358

RE: looking for business ideas, alleneaveritt, Sep 07th 2011, #97

mrs tennysonSat Mar-17-12 07:13 PM

#99. "Deleted message"
In response to Reply # 0

No message

mrs tennyson

inboxbankerThu Aug-09-12 03:28 AM

#101. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

If you are really looking for something solid and makes money I have a awesome company for you to look at. Not get rich quick, but it pays daily and is easy to do. Unlike most businesses you do not need a downline, autoships or to sponsor anyone. If you can copy and paste then you can do this.

You can start small and work up to what ever you want. I started with 50 dollars and now I am up to 18k and making about 355 a day average in profits. That is not bad and the company is 15 years old. Not some flash in the pan or fly by night company. 15 years and global. Not many out there like that.

If you join us, we will walk you through the process and we have a facebook group that is nothing but others helping and training others to do the same. So you do not have to go it alone or miss something important. But I can say that you will earn money and you can easily get to the point of making 36k a year in as little as 24 months.

Message me if you want more info. or watch a short video just and www in front and .com at the end of my user name. Thanks, D

craftshowcaseWed Nov-14-12 02:22 PM

#104. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

I would love to help you. My first question to you is what are you looking to get out of the home business? Then what are you looking to put into the business. Time wise. And why are you starting to look what has changed in your life? This will guide me and help qualify you for some of my ideas?

Chris Gresh
301-606-1358

gra76scoSun Mar-10-13 01:53 AM

#105. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Hey,

I have just started to try out an opportunity to make some money using the internet. I too am like you, just looking to earn some extra pocket money, but who knows where it will go. take a look for yourself and see what you think. Let me know your thoughts

http://www.earn-with-cpa-challenge.com

Kathy642Fri Mar-15-13 03:28 AM

#106. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Hi, I am a mom, I work from home and love it. If you are looking to make money from home, around your schedule, then this is for you. There are no start up costs, no selling, no parties and no calling people. All you need is a computer, with internet access to do this. Very simple and fun to do. If you would like more info on what it is that I do, please contact me(Kathy) at kats642@gmail.com:D

Kathy642Fri Mar-15-13 03:29 AM

#107. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Hi, I am a mom, I work from home and love it. If you are looking to make money from home, around your schedule, then this is for you. There are no start up costs, no selling, no parties and no calling people. All you need is a computer, with internet access to do this. Very simple and fun to do. If you would like more info on what it is that I do, please contact me(Kathy) at kats642@gmail.

dardwasmithTue Mar-19-13 01:59 PM

#108. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

>ideas?
>
>that?

dardwasmithTue Mar-19-13 02:02 PM

#109. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

>ideas?
>
>that?
Hello I recently discovered a business opportunity that pays really wells and is easy to run. You can make a decent profit from this venture. it is not a scam. Please go to www.yourhomebusinessdream.webs.com. Clilck on the link that say go here for a real home business opportunity

Lyn_inTNSun Apr-21-13 07:37 PM

#110. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Hi! I am so happy you asked about wanting to work online I did as well!
I opened an online designer jewelry and accessories boutique...
"The Pretty Peasant" and am having so much fun and I earn 25% commission on all my sales. And the best part is it's totally free!
We sell jewelry from top designers such as:
Jenny Bird-(modern/vintage)
Lara Hennessey
Ana Osgood
Sierra Bradely-Manic Trout
Bea Jaffe-Be-Je Designs
Aida Kibur-(classic and edgy)
Plus many more

Seen in top style magazines as
In Style, Glamour, Lucky

When you sign up to open a boutique you get to name and customize your own boutique/website, you get to curate/hand select 300 pieces of jewelry from the many renowned and new young up and coming designers from around the world and sell them at 60% off.
The headquarters does all the hard work like customer service and shipping all you do is share your boutique on social websites, facebook, twitter, pintrest ect...
Oh and anyone who signs up to be their own boutique owner from your website, you earn 15% of all their sales as well.

Interested? thought so!
So get shopping or at least get you own boutique!

http://theprettypeasant.kitsylane.com/gRBR7pr

Martha Broyles- Boutique Owner
The Pretty Peasant
http://theprettypeasant,kitsylane.com/gRBR7pr

RE: looking for business ideas, normasbath, Apr 23rd 2013, #111

farmiloWed May-08-13 09:22 PM

#112. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Thank you for your questions.
This is an area I actually know something about.
To answer your first question, I have to ask you a few questions:
1) How much time do you realistically have available each day to work on your online business?
2) Would you prefer to get going with an online business that is very low cost, or almost completely free?
3) Do you have any money you can spend on your online business?
4) Are you prepared to take the time, at least one year, to build your online business? This will mean daily action for one year.
IF you are really wanting to find out what would match your passions and interests, skills, talents, and what bursts out from who you are, and put that into action, online, and build your financial alternative to whatever it is you are doing...I can help you.
Feel free to contact me.

#1 Online Affiliate Program of 2013!

starkkarlloisWed Nov-04-15 04:22 AM

#114. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Hi, to all moneylovers!

You know several corporations and kinds of activity which permit folks to make cash remotely. Like, you sit before your computer and, with some easy actions, make money. however it's not so easy, and may be awkward. I found the simplest financial gain supply for myself, it's international Global InterGold internet shop. i don't say it is so simple to earn, but it's totally clear what to do and how. They even have bonuses and promotions, and create events, like international Convention 2015 in Munich. Look: (http://global-intergold-en.blogspot.com/2015/10/how-does-attendance-at-global-intergold.html)
I've started doing business with GIG, and it provides sensible opportunities to earn some extra cash. I want you to understand: they do not share cash for nothing. To earn you've got to work! Well, that's all folks, that's what I wanted to say.

AdHocGroupMon Jun-20-16 04:17 PM

#115. "Hundreds of work from home ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Check out site for hundreds of ideas and skills training for working independently at home. http://adhocgroup.net. Check the RV resources page, at the bottom for a downloadable list of over 500 ideas to help you decide what your skills are. If you think you'd like to teach CPR or start a local ad flyer, check the "Biz Startups" tab for links to manuals on how to start those businesses and get paid before you do any business.

sovpoundsSun Apr-16-17 11:48 PM

#116. "RE: looking for business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

I previously lived and did business in the United Kingdom. Now I am a co-founder of Cashback Marketing Inc. Our headquarters is situated in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. We are a subsidiary of Unicorn Network, an internet firm that is about to change the world by ensuring complete privacy and security on the internet.

The aim of Cashback Marketing Inc (CBM) is to enable millions of people around the world who have no marketing experience to earn money on the internet. We do this by utilizing the services of marketing experts. Interested participants buy marketing units for $30 each, all the money generated from marketing units sold to participants is placed in our Special Marketing Pool (SMP). Our marketing experts use the money in the SMP to cover upfront marketing costs of marketing selected products like e-commerce products. These upfront marketing costs include advertising, press releases, video shoot. These are costs that must be incurred before products are sold. When these products are sold a percentage of the sales revenue is shared among everyone who bought marketing units and placed them in the SMP. It would be shared according to the number of marketing units that were purchased. This would be paid as commission. It is our aim to turn each $30 marketing unit to $90 of commission within 120 - 180 days.

This is the perfect business for the millions of people around the world who have no marketing or business experience. They use their money to buy as many marketing units as they can afford, and qualified marketing experts use their money to work for them while they sit back and enjoy their commissions. In effect you have become an employer for just $30 because the marketing expert is working for you and is your employee.

Our website is http://bit.ly/cbmextra Sign up on our website and discover that you can earn US Dollars on the internet irrespective of your qualification and where you live on this earth. For enquiries send a WhatsApp message to +2348026431892 or send an email to sovshow@myperfectinter.net or ask your questions here and I would answer them so that the whole world would benefit.

Lobby Working at Home topic #287 Previous topic | Next topic