Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameStartup Stew
Topic subjectRE: Business oppurtunity....vinyl graphics
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=119&topic_id=76&mesg_id=94
94, RE: Business oppurtunity....vinyl graphics
Posted by randwtees, Sun Oct-01-06 12:42 AM
Thanks.....I'm gonna jump a little off topic here, but yeah, I do. Unfortunately he'd scream at me today. We go the opportunity to make custom tees for a huge annual event here in SC called Campmeeting. A couple thousand people for a weeklong religious event. Well it started out religious, still is but a lot of just visiting etc etc. We were told we could make and sell the shirts. There's 100 wooden "tents" there. At least 10 to 20 people per tent. We have and awesome (If I must say so myself) design. They are being sold out there by an on site store all week. It ends today. I made 400 shirts.. different colors/sizes, kids and adult. Well, as of last night we are 800.00 from breaking even. The bad part. I have a 90 day 1600.00 loan from the bank. I had no idea they wouldn't even sell a hundred shirts.

I'm gonna run an add in the paper and put them on my website for anyone that wants one and didn't get it. It's hurting me bad though, cause I was counting on a little profit.

Ron