Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameStartup Stew
Topic subjectCleaning Services
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=119&topic_id=597
597, Cleaning Services
Posted by leapoffaith34T, Sun May-13-07 06:13 AM
I am starting a cleaning service business. I have been doing research but the information is sort of vague and it is hard to come by. How do you charge your customers. How much should you pay yoursels and employees. How do you get business with the government. How do you find out about the competition in your area? thanks
Leap of Faith Cleaning Services in GA
614, Deleted message
Posted by jk1241, Wed May-09-07 01:09 PM
No message
615, RE: Cleaning Services
Posted by jk1241, Wed May-09-07 01:20 PM
OOps! Sorry I hit the reply button by "accident." I am trying to get started in the cleaning business myself. I leave in a metroplex area out in the suburbs the population is 300,000 people. There are tons of new apartments and homes being built. This is what had me to thinking about starting a cleaning service. How big is the population in your city? I went to the bottom of the page/Google and typed in cleaning service and it pulled up a lot of information on cleaning service. Maybe this will help. Good Luck
1999, RE: Cleaning Services
Posted by Gwen, Wed Dec-30-09 09:40 AM
>I am starting a cleaning service business. I have been doing
>research but the information is sort of vague and it is hard
>to come by. How do you charge your customers. How much should
>you pay yoursels and employees. How do you get business with
>the government. How do you find out about the competition in
>your area? thanks
>Leap of Faith Cleaning Services in GA

You could go to www.MaidDocs.com and read all of the free information under "Informative Articles". There are links to government sites, information on advertising, and all sorts of great info on how to start and grow your own house cleaning business.

Good Luck!