Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameStartup Stew
Topic subjectMarket?
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=119&topic_id=2279
2279, Market?
Posted by mhowell, Thu Dec-08-11 09:54 PM
I have just started to hand out my business flyers and cards for my errand running/personal assistant/concierge business. What is a good market to target?
2287, RE: Market?
Posted by mobiletownusa, Tue Dec-20-11 02:44 AM
I would go to an upscale part of town around lunch time and see were the executives eat. Pizza place see if you can attach flyers to the top of the boxes. Hot dog stand see if you can pay to put your sign on the cart or business cards with a discount on it.

I would also offer the first errand for free so they can see what great service you provide.

Put your website on a busy intersection. Flyers on poles, sidewalk art, free standing sign.

Deliver small gifts like chocolates with your business card attached to your target market. If you delivered 10 per day for 5 days you are bound to get more than 10% of that business.

Merry Christmas
2289, RE: Market?
Posted by beautynbiz, Tue Jan-03-12 09:19 PM
How about flight attendants, outside sales people, long distance drivers and new Moms? People who are away from home a lot or are just pressed for time and need a hand.