Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameStartup Stew
Topic subjectATTN: SB owners, need help, starting from zero
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=119&topic_id=2244&mesg_id=2244
2244, ATTN: SB owners, need help, starting from zero
Posted by TylerB0655, Mon Jun-13-11 06:13 PM
My name is Vanessa Tyler, I am currently a Law Enforcement Offcier in the State of Arizona. I have been with this career for 5 years now. I am pursuing my dream of becoming a small business owner. I wish to open a "hobby" shop, Specifically that of pokemon, magic, yu gi oh, etc..... Here is where I am at. So far I have ONLY purchased the name for the company for the State of Arizona, "Gamers Kingdom" I just picked up a second job to pay off my small amount of credit card debt (Aprox. $4,000) It should take me only 4 month to achieve this goal at whichpoint I will be applying for an SBA loan (unless there is an alernate, better, route) I only need $50k to start up my business.My credit score could be better, its ONLY flaw is my current "revolving credit" which is why I have a second job to pay off those credit cards. I litterally have NO idea what to do next, everything I have reserched seems to be for more "complicated" businesses. I only know of a few things I need to do first, i.e. obtain an LLC (whatever that is) and a license through the city I will opening my business in. I have no idea in which order to start this process. Any help or advice would be greatly appriciated. Also, I will not need any employees right away, I have myself and my silent partner to maintain the business for now. Thank you Thank you. Sincerly, V Tyler