Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameStartup Stew
Topic subjectRE: Questions about starting up a business that assists felons with getting employment and resources that will keep them from going back to prison.
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=119&topic_id=2178&mesg_id=2184
2184, RE: Questions about starting up a business that assists felons with getting employment and resources that will keep them from going back to prison.
Posted by NaimaLynah, Wed Jan-26-11 09:24 AM
You should be highly commended for what your doing. Along with your other replier, you should look at partnering with some other non-profit organizations until you get your 501 status. You can start by looking at neighborhood programs and churches and offering to set up your service with them for one to two days out of the week.

They generally have grant writers that can write up a grant with your partnering. This does two things, it allows you to start getting grant money and it puts your present program out there in the public eye.

There is a way that our service can assist you in growing funds as well. If your interested just reply back to me with a method of contacting you or when your free to contact me and I will send you a direct number.

Take care and the best of growth and prosperity to you!!

Naima Lynah
East Coast Green Energy