Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameStartup Stew
Topic subjectRE: Start-Up Idea Help
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=119&topic_id=2145&mesg_id=2149
2149, RE: Start-Up Idea Help
Posted by bizconsultant, Tue Oct-19-10 12:40 PM
If this is something you are passionate about doing, I can show you how to do it without alot of financial resources (just resourcefullness.) Our Build A Business Workshop/Sessions cover all areas of business development (marketing,financing,planning and management) in one comprehensive workshop or session with solutions and strategies that are based on YOUR individual situation. Have you ever gotten "cookie cutter" advice when it comes to getting business funding? (ex: approach your friends and family, go to the SBA, look for an investor, go to your local bank) If everyone had a situation where that could apply, it would be that easy. We deal with the real (poor credit, a concept - not a full business plan, part time to full time transition, limited marketing budget,etc..)
Let me help make your dream come true. Email me today for more information ajones@buildabusinessworkshop.com