Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameStartup Stew
Topic subjectmarketing help
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=119&topic_id=2010
2010, marketing help
Posted by appliance tech, Sat Jan-09-10 03:58 PM
Hi,
I need help in marketing my business to Condo Assoc.. I tried talking to building management and resulted no help. How can I get in contact with these companies to repersent my appliance warranty plans to the owners. I'm trying to offer a plan where owners of ea. unit will pay a certain fee on a monthly basis, and I will repair all the appliance needs for that one low cost.

I could never seems to get me feet in the door. What advice can you give me or some contacts. :-)
2011, RE: marketing help
Posted by salted, Mon Jan-11-10 09:42 AM
How many condo associations have you tried to contact? I am just curious because your idea sounds like a good one and maybe you just didn't have luck with the ones you already talked to? If you can, maybe talking to local Home Owner's Associations would be a good idea too.
2064, RE: marketing help
Posted by appliance tech, Sun Feb-28-10 03:23 AM
Thanks Mindy for your help.
2053, RE: marketing help
Posted by Wealth24, Sat Feb-27-10 07:54 AM

Vilmarie Budde

Start by going to these homebuilders and construction companies and let them know have a portfolio of your business that you can hand them
2063, RE: marketing help
Posted by appliance tech, Sun Feb-28-10 03:22 AM
Thank you. Good idea. :P
2071, RE: marketing help
Posted by Wealth24, Sun Mar-07-10 08:02 AM

Vilmarie Budde

You welcome just email me if you ave another question or maybe we can work together depend what state your in I do mortgages
2083, RE: marketing help
Posted by jct226, Sun Mar-21-10 02:50 AM
Who is your end user? That is who gets the results and benefits of your service? The Condo Association or the owners?

You need to get the right message to the right people using the right medium or method?

In order to get the right message you need to narrow your focus on who is your market. Who do you want to reach?

In your message to them you want to stress what benefits you will bring to them. You're not just repairing appliances your removing frustrations, taking away their worries, making life easier for them.

What are the common complaints, fears and frustrations you hear from your customers? In your sales message target those concerns and tell how you will solve them.

You might be better off using flyers or door hangers to reach you potential customers if they are the owners.

You can have a great service but if you don't contact the right people you won't make it.

You can be reaching the right people but not delivering your message correctly so they won't respond even though they need what you're offering.

Another consideration...Is your idea what they want? Sometimes we can come up with what we think is a great idea but in reality there is not enough people out there who agree with us.

This article might be helpful.

http://www.christian-business-owners-association.com/advertisingtips.html

JCT