Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameStartup Stew
Topic subjectneed advice
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=119&topic_id=2001
2001, need advice
Posted by douknowme, Mon Mar-01-10 01:54 AM

renee

I'm new to this site I'm trying to open a daycare center here in new york and I need help on finding funding I am trying to look for grants to start up my business do somebody know where I can find grants.
2012, RE: need advice
Posted by jkundert, Mon Jan-11-10 01:59 PM
I agree with the other posts, your experience can be your best asset when going to a bank, depending on how much money you need to start a day care maybe you can raise it. Were you looking at doing it out of your home or out of a center? Most people start a small home based daycare these days because of the tax savings, and then when the out grow the home then they look for a location out of the home, in doing his you shouldn't need much to do this except maybe some cash to get your home day care ready, maybe some money to purchase food which can come right out of your own pocket.

I am a business coach and consulting and would be happy to work with you, if your interested please give me a call.
2052, Deleted message
Posted by Wealth24, Sat Feb-27-10 07:51 AM
No message