Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameStartup Stew
Topic subjectQuestion about business card info
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=119&topic_id=1282
1282, Question about business card info
Posted by Reecer, Thu May-15-08 06:38 AM
I have finally come up with a great logo for my office services business and want to have business cards printed. However, I work from home and would rather not have my home address printed on the cards unless you advise differently. As it is, with the logo, my name, phone number, and e-mail address, the card seems kind of bare without an address. Does anyone out there have any recommendations? Am I being too cautious in not wishing to include my home address? Suggestions please!!

Reecer
Office Remedies
Sturtevant, Wisconsin
1283, RE: Question about business card info
Posted by nightsky, Thu May-15-08 06:19 PM
You know, I don't see why you need your address on it. I (I just had to look to be sure) took my address off when I printed my last batch. I don't have people coming over so there is no real need... unless they will be sending you a lot of things.

Maybe to fill up some space you can put the areas that you serve, ie... "Serving All of Wisconsin" or "Serving the Greater blah, blah blah area"

Good luck...

www.NightSkyMurals.com (the product)
www.DarkSkyMurals.com (the business opportunity)
1302, RE: Question about business card info
Posted by bizdev, Wed Jun-04-08 06:43 AM
As long as you don't have clients coming to your home you should not have your home address on the business cards at all.

For billing purposes you would have an address on your invoices or rent a po box (very inexpensive).

And do add your services to the business card. You should always include that, not just to fill space, but for marketing purposes.