Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameStartup Stew
Topic subjectRE: Why is it so hard to sell my products!
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=119&topic_id=1220&mesg_id=1235
1235, RE: Why is it so hard to sell my products!
Posted by Sjones, Thu Apr-24-08 11:26 AM
Your product is clever and very practical. Have you tried getting your product in any of the "logo gift catalogs"? I had worked for a large company that used a few vendor/suppliers to purchase all their "chochcies" is what we call them for everything. The vendors have catalogs that they use to promote the vast varity of products that companies can put their logos on - to all the big corporations as well as any company needing branding items. Our company had service men in the field, lots of construction areas, etc. that your product would be perfect for not to mention employees that like to purchase items that are unique and have their company's logo on it. One problem is the "Corporate" purchases from the suppliers - so your product would need to be in their catalog.

You sound like you have done pretty much everything and know a lot about your options, but I just thought I would throw this out there since I know from experience companies spend A LOT of money annually on "branding items" not only as sponsorships, but for their employees through their employee stores. They also make great employee "thank you's".

Good luck, I am sure we will see your products for years to come.

Sandie