Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameStartup Stew
Topic subjectRE: Minimum needed to sell at a Conference exhibit booth
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=119&topic_id=1090&mesg_id=1190
1190, RE: Minimum needed to sell at a Conference exhibit booth
Posted by Sjones, Fri Apr-04-08 08:58 AM
Jeff, thank you so much for this response. I have still been stressing out over the Web site issue and as a matter of fact had it on my list of things to do today regarding more research! And if I must tell, my husband is of the same mindset as you in how we can approach this opportunity. Especially since we only have money going out at this time and zero coming in.

I do believe that there will be future (smaller) opportunities before the end of the year to show our product in person - this is just the most concentrated as it is the State Conference for families with multiples (twins, triplets, etc.)

I can get a registration/order sheet made up without a problem, and we will definitely have our product there for them to see and touch. And you are right in at least only the more interested ones will probably fill out any information.

I like the idea of buying ourselves a little more time.

Thank you, this response has definitely brought me some comfort and clearer direction.

ps - yes I will share our product, just need to get a couple of items locked up first - then I plan to share with everyone that I can!

Sandie