Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTips & Tricks
Topic subjectThis may sound corny, but...
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=118&topic_id=63&mesg_id=63
63, This may sound corny, but...
Posted by astrosnider, Tue Jul-24-07 05:07 PM
Ok all, this may sound corny, and I'm wondering if anyone else does this so if I'm fessing up, maybe you should too!

To help keep my sanity and also to reflect on why I drive my own self crazy down the entire Entrepreneur Rd., I have pictures, screensavers and the like on all the "Why's" that I'm doing it all over the walls of my home office. Pictures such as my children, a great vacation place I want to go and don't have to ask for the time off (but get everything covered, lol, still wondering which one is worse sometimes), personal things I'd like to have, and everything in between.

When I'm stuck in a rut, have writer's block, or on a deadline and going nuts, I just think, "Breathe...there is a reason for all this...and I'm going to get through it because (looking at all the pictures and come up with my reason)."

Again, may sound corny, but when I read it a couple of years ago I decided to try it out and it's worked for me ever since!

Angela Strosnider
~Virtual Office & Business Solutions~
www.AngelaStrosnider.com
~Proud Member of Virtual Assistants Networking Association~
www.VANetworking.com