Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTips & Tricks
Topic subjectlooking to interview small business owners
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=118&topic_id=119
119, looking to interview small business owners
Posted by coachjenna, Fri Feb-25-11 04:11 AM
Hello,
I am looking to interview 5-10 small business owners as well as solo-preneurs and private practitioners for a class I am taking. I am a fully credentialed and certified life coach who initially set out to focus my practice on personal coaching. Then an interesting thing happened...I seemed to attract a large number of small business owners looking to utilize my services. Integrity is one of the most important values I hold, and so I decided to take some additional coaching course work specific to small businesses. I am working on an assignment for one of my classes and need about 5-10 volunteers. The interview should take no longer than 20 minutes. The questions will focus on what challenges you and your business are facing. I greatly appreciate any help with this assignment and would be open to exchanging a coaching session as compensation for your time.
Thanks!
Jenna

PS Any help is welcome, so please feel free to post any comments, feedback, resources or advice that you believe will support me in providing the most value to my clients.