Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGenX Biz
Topic subjectTrying to get started
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=111&topic_id=45&mesg_id=45
45, Trying to get started
Posted by Pauvis, Mon May-21-07 02:45 AM
Myself, my wife and our neighbors are trying to start up a "sporting center" style Business. We will carry sporting apperal, skateboard supples, bikes, rollerblades, and paintball equipment. We will also have a full access indoor skatepark and paintball field. Our reason for the venture is twofold. One keep kids off the streets and keep them active. And second, to be blunt, there is nothing to do in this "city" of ours for young adults and teens. We are trying to secure grants for this and are wondering if anyone has suggetions for grants that would be available for this. I have been research almost all day for a weeks straight and have come up with 2 which includes the grant from this site. One would think the Government would want to help out a business that is trying to reduce the crime rate and obesity rate of a town. If anyone has any suggestions on where to look or grants that are available for this type of business, please let us know. Also, and suggestions on how to make start up go smoother, i'm more that happy to take those suggestions.