Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGenX Biz
Topic subjectHomebase Gift Basket Business
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=111&topic_id=39
39, Homebase Gift Basket Business
Posted by ROZ, Tue Apr-24-07 07:03 AM
Hello, my business is directed towards new mothers. Would like to get into hospitals with my baskets. Is there someone that I can contact. I include a doll with the newborns face in my basket, along with everything baby will need. Would like to take a demo basket so they can see. If anyone out there can suggest how I would go about this, it will be appreciated. I have sold many for shower gifts as well. I place a certificate in the basket so the mother can redeem after the baby has been born. Thanking you in advance, Roz
46, RE: Homebase Gift Basket Business
Posted by Pauvis, Mon May-21-07 02:49 AM
As an expecting father, I can say that is a wonderful idea. The best thing i can say is try talking to the OB-Gyn's in your area. This would give you a foothold before the baby is even born, and possibly even pre orders for your product. And as was previoulsy said, talk to the gift shops in the hospitals, they can be a great help. Good luck, and i hope to see your idea show up down here.