Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Daily Grind
Topic subjectRE: Now what do I do? It doesn't look like things are working out...
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=109&topic_id=82&mesg_id=84
84, RE: Now what do I do? It doesn't look like things are working out...
Posted by BizConsulting, Sun Feb-18-07 09:14 AM
I would suggest you take a day to get away from your business. Go to the library, park, or somewhere where you can get away from customers, working, interruptions etc. Take a pen and paper with you. Turn your cell phone and/or PDA off. Use this time to brainstorm.

Focus on your talents and strengths. What would be the best way for you to maximize your talents? Write down every idea you come up with no matter how silly some may be. Keep drilling down and drilling down.

From this session, you will generate all sorts of ideas that you didn't even know were in you. Rank those ideas and come up with a plan of action.

You should come out of this session refreshed and excited about your future. If anything, you will feel relieved because you have made some important decisions.

Tina brings up a good point about partering up wih someone who has the skills that you lack. Outsource to those people or partner up with them. All you need to focus in on is your strengths.

Good Luck!

Suzanne
www.NewBiz-Coaching.com

E-Course for Business Start-Ups