Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Daily Grind
Topic subjectRE: Husband is burning out...help!
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=109&topic_id=123&mesg_id=128
128, RE: Husband is burning out...help!
Posted by dianmiller, Sun Nov-25-07 01:36 PM
Mrs Pizza

I ran a photo lab for eighteen years. I did over 1 million in sales each year. I felt like I couldn't get away. I learned a lot about delegating and time management, but burnout had started to take hold, before I learned it soon enough. The photo industry got hammered by the emerging digital technology. I now market a small business service through GoSmallBiz/PrePaid Legal. It is a business service that can help you manage the behind the scenes work, How? by working smarter. How? You have 24/7 business support on how to do this. If someone had walked into my photo lab and told me about this service, I would of just said "where is a pen, I need this NOW"
I have a self marketing site, that explains more... I know you will find this helpful. www.smallbizedge.com

You can contact me form the site if you have any questions. It's inexpensive and there is NO contract to sign.. I think 2-3 pizza's would probably pay for it and its tax deductable!

Dian Miller
www.smallbizedge.com