Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBizNames
Topic subjectNeed help deciding on a business name (four options)
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=108&topic_id=923&mesg_id=923
923, Need help deciding on a business name (four options)
Posted by bluemoon72, Mon Aug-18-08 06:36 AM
Hi! I have had two businesses for the past three years, voice-over work and proofreading for publishers. I realized I could take those skills and bring them together in a service for writers, speakers, coaches and entrepreneurs. So, I'm starting a new business as a virtual assistant. In addition, I'm taking author assistant training online and have built a website called TheAuthorAssistant.com.

My dilemma is, I'm not sure I want to solely focus on authors. I also very much enjoy (and am good at) putting together presentations (both PowerPoint and DVD types), desktop publishing, business identity design, etc. All the creative stuff that helps start and run businesses.

So, I've reserved four other domain names, and I'm trying to decide which one to develop. I will use my www.TheAuthorAssistant.com as an offshoot of this new main site that I want to build.

My four choices are (in alphabetical order):

CreativeBusinessAssistance.com
CreativeVirtualSupport.com
VirtualSupportSolution.com
VocationInspiration.com

I would like it if my domain name pretty clearly gave the idea of what I do. Any thoughts from all of you smart and creative folks out there?

Thanks!

Jennifer Nagel