Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBizNames
Topic subjectPhysical Therapy Info Website name help
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=108&topic_id=872
872, Physical Therapy Info Website name help
Posted by DMandS, Sun Jul-13-08 01:18 AM
I am in the process of writing a business plan for a resource website targeted at new physical therapy professionals and students. It will include articles, links, discussion on a variety of topics that students and young professionals face working or while on the path to working as a physical therapist. I want to include physical therapy or PT in the name. So far I have thought of:

Physical Therapy Source
PT Source
The PT In Me
PT Dynamics

I am usually better at names but am having trouble with this. I need something that encompasses the fact that it is a site for PT career development for students and new graduates.
874, RE: Physical Therapy Info Website name help
Posted by ree4264, Sun Jul-13-08 01:34 PM
Maybe as simple as:

PT101.COM

883, RE: Physical Therapy Info Website name help
Posted by DMandS, Fri Jul-18-08 12:17 AM
I like that, I also thought of:

PT411.com

I am still brainstorming
887, RE: Physical Therapy Info Website name help
Posted by salted, Fri Jul-18-08 09:03 AM
I like the PT101.com name the best. I think the 411 doesn't fully encompass the idea that it's intended for those still training to work in that field.
888, RE: Physical Therapy Info Website name help
Posted by DMandS, Fri Jul-18-08 11:40 AM
Ok my next question is do you all think PT101.com or physicaltherapy101.com better. I was thinking if I wrote out the entire word people would know what it stood for. There is less google competition for PT (less than 700,000 vs over 25,000,000 for physical therapy)

I think PT101.com is catchy though
889, RE: Physical Therapy Info Website name help
Posted by ree4264, Sat Jul-19-08 06:49 AM
Here's my take on your dilemma. If "PT" is well understood in the field as the abbreviated form for physical therapy (also from a search standpoint) I would go with PT101.com. If not, go with PhysicalTherapy101.com. Either way, I would purchase both domain names in case you change your mind later on. Good luck!

Roger