Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBizNames
Topic subjectI need help with a business name.
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=108&topic_id=837
837, I need help with a business name.
Posted by silverunicorn, Mon Jun-16-08 10:00 AM
I am starting my own business. I hand make jewelry. Necklaces, bracelets and earrings. All items are natural. The beads are all natural semi-precious stones. Such as: Rose quartz, turquoise, hematite, etc. The spacers are sterling silver, gold, or Austrian Crystal. The earring hooks are either sterling silver or 10K gold. And I use clasps on the bracelets so they are custom made to the buyer's wrist. I do not use the stretch string. I also use silver or gold clasps on the necklaces. The only name suggestion I have had is "Natural Touch Jewelry". I don't know about that name. Any feedback on that is welcome and any suggestions for names would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much :).
849, RE: I need help with a business name.
Posted by ree4264, Wed Jun-18-08 04:33 AM
Jewelry by Nature
Natural Gemstone Creations
Natural Jewelry Creations

SL: "Designing What Comes Naturally"
852, RE: I need help with a business name.
Posted by silverunicorn, Wed Jun-18-08 08:35 AM
I love the slogan and name Ideas you came up with. Thank you. I am also not sure if I want to just market my jewelry that I create or if I want to also sell other things. I also handpaint ceramics and I sew medeival styles clothes for re-enactment festivals. Such as the Rennaissance Fair among others. So I think I might want to keep it more general if I do decide to market all my creations. Everything I make is handcrafted. I handpaint the ceramics, make the jewelry myself and also I redesign the patterns to be authentic medieval garments. Any other suggestions?

Other suggestions I have had are:
Beyond Trinkets
Precious Creations
Handcrafted Precious Creations
925, RE: I need help with a business name.
Posted by bluemoon72, Mon Aug-18-08 06:50 AM
How about Handcrafted Fynery? (Renaissance-style spelling)
927, RE: I need help with a business name.
Posted by silverunicorn, Mon Aug-18-08 07:00 AM
I LOVE that!!! Thanks, :-) :-) :-)
931, RE: I need help with a business name.
Posted by hostingdiva, Tue Aug-19-08 12:04 PM
I would not use the word Fynery because I think people would have a hard time spelling it... unless you got multiple spellings to make sure that you do not loose traffic.

Three rules to domain names:
1) keep it simple
2) keep it short
3) make sure people can spell it

So, don't be too creative with a name :-)

What about something like
Naturally Handmade
Naturally Handcrafted

Good luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~