Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBizNames
Topic subjectNeed a name for an e-business sales support business
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=108&topic_id=826
826, Need a name for an e-business sales support business
Posted by worthbo, Sat Jun-07-08 07:54 AM
I have an idea for a business where I can provide internet marketing solutions to realtors, dentist and financial professionals. I can provide newsletter service, web article content and other unique promotional items to help professionals generate sales.

But my niche would be to target real estate professionals since they usually don't have time create marketing solutions to generate sales.

The only name I can think of is stick - e business. Get it make it "stick-e" so they'll keep coming back.
838, RE: Need a name for an e-business sales support business
Posted by worthbo, Mon Jun-16-08 01:48 PM
I thought of a couple more business names, so how do these sound..or can you suggest a better name..I'm stuck.

Information Nation
Content that Work...as in works for your customer
Stick-e Content
Tell me something good
I spy something good
839, RE: Need a name for an e-business sales support business
Posted by salted, Tue Jun-17-08 04:31 AM
Hmm..I like the stick-e concept. So, is what you do more of a writing service? I'm just trying to think of some sort of more explanatory way to communicate what you do through your name, but was wondering more precisely what kinds of things you would do.
844, RE: Need a name for an e-business sales support business
Posted by worthbo, Tue Jun-17-08 02:52 PM
Hi Mindy,

I was thinking the same to have the name reflect or explain what I do in a catchy way.

My primary focus would be to provide useful customer focused content article information for a realtor, dentist or financial professionals online website. And I would also offer newletters service to send out to their customers as a follow-up to inform them of new information and include discount coupons offered by the business.

I can really do a lot with a business that provides information to help generate sales.

I thought it would be best to have a niche..by focusing on content for these type individuals.
Let me know what you think..Any catchy name would be welcomed.

And I had a couple more business names I thought of today like..
Fresh Content
Fresh InSite

Thanks,

Bonita
841, RE: Need a name for an e-business sales support business
Posted by ree4264, Tue Jun-17-08 07:38 AM
Real E-marketing
Real E-biz Solutions
Real-Time E-marketing
845, RE: Need a name for an e-business sales support business
Posted by worthbo, Tue Jun-17-08 02:57 PM
Hey..

These names are Very kool!!
I get it real for realestate.. and also real results..thats a nice play on words.

And as a follow-up question..Do you know if there an online tool that can a person come up with a busines name by entering a few words that describe the business? I'm sure there is some software out there somewhere for this.

Thanks a bunch for your feedback.