Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBizNames
Topic subjectBottle beer bar only/need name!
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=108&topic_id=786
786, Bottle beer bar only/need name!
Posted by borl2000, Mon Apr-14-08 12:09 PM
we want to open a bottle beer bar that will have 101 beers from around the world. its going to be casual bar w/live accoustic singers on the weekend. Need a good name. One name we came up with was PUB 101.
Thanks for your help.
787, RE: Bottle beer bar only/need name!
Posted by salted, Tue Apr-15-08 09:12 AM
I have a bunch of random thoughts...the first is what if you decide to add more beers in the future? Will it matter that it's more than 101 beers when the name is PUB 101? I do like the name, though. It's short and it flows suprisingly well together. I also couldn't help but think of 101 dalmations. Sorry, had to say it. I guess the first "problem" applies to my next idea, but what about "99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall" as a name? I know it's long, kinda cheesy, and I don't know how the copyright works on that, but I just had to throw that out there.
843, RE: Bottle beer bar only/need name!
Posted by ree4264, Tue Jun-17-08 08:19 AM
Bottle Up
Bottlecaps
Bottle Club
Bottle & Barstool
Barhugs
Hoppy's
Bottles-o-Beer
810, RE: Bottle beer bar only/need name!
Posted by jturk, Sun May-11-08 03:00 PM
Here are a few names I thought of..

Bottle Caps
Bottle Necks
The Casual Bottle
Bottle Harbor's
Johnny Bottle's
Bar Orlando
Barlando's

Good Luck!

832, RE: Bottle beer bar only/need name!
Posted by outlook, Mon Jun-09-08 03:39 PM
I actually like Pub 101. The 101 automatically peeks curiosity. It makes you wonder WHAT the 101 is about.

Ex:
wow 101 Beers,
101 ways to drink a beer,
learn about different beers (Beer 101) - also another possible name.
in addition to the above comments.

I say go for it. It's simple, catchy, and leaves room for thought. Either way the "Pub" part definitely states what it is.

Good luck,
Hunter
877, RE: Bottle beer bar only/need name!
Posted by StartUps, Wed Jul-16-08 08:58 AM
Bottle Bing