Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBizNames
Topic subjectI would like your in put on my business name
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=108&topic_id=586
586, I would like your in put on my business name
Posted by snowswan, Mon Sep-17-07 04:03 PM
The Lotus Boutique

This is a store that specializes in womans clothing, jewlery, trinkets, decor and self help books, CD's and more. This store is all about being a woman. The lotus flower represents any one who has rose up and triumphed over adversity in their life.

I appreciate any input you may have.. Thank You
Pamela Green
Hot Springs, SD
593, RE: I would like your in put on my business name
Posted by GalaGal, Thu Sep-20-07 06:02 AM
I looked up Lotus flower in wickipedia, and it is as you said...a flower that pushes upward (through the mud) to reveal its beauty. A nice subtle tie-in to the self-help books that you offer :)

I think it is a beautiful word picture, and you can do a lot with it, both visually and with text. I think you should somewhere on your marketing materials (on the back of your biz card or on your website) explain why you choose Lotus Flower, its meaning, etc. That would go a long way with your branding yourself and getting customers to "feel" what your company is all about.

Good Luck
*GG*
597, RE: I would like your in put on my business name
Posted by hostingdiva, Fri Sep-21-07 05:41 AM
That's a great name - but the domain name is taken so you wouldn't be able to get it for a website.

I found a couple that are available --

lotusgiftstore.com
lotusgiftboutique.com
lotusgifts.com

Even if you don't want a website yet, you should get whatever name you decide on because as you grow, you will want to have a website.

~~~~~~~
600, RE: I would like your in put on my business name
Posted by snowswan, Fri Sep-21-07 04:35 PM
Thank you for the input, I really appreciate it!!!
Pamela :-)