Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBizNames
Topic subjecteye catching slogan for real estate cards/signs
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=108&topic_id=412
412, eye catching slogan for real estate cards/signs
Posted by jgarcia, Sun Jun-17-07 01:12 PM
I recently passed the real estate test and I need an eye catchy slogan for my personal cards & signs to get clients and stand out above my competition. Please put your thinking caps on and help...I really would like to use my name (Janet)in the slogan and/or something else that will catch the eye....Thanks for your help in advance!
414, RE: eye catching slogan for real estate cards/signs
Posted by sbrownocp, Mon Jun-18-07 10:54 AM
I recently discovered a website called www.logomaker.com. It doesn't help with the slogan, but for a mere $50 you can create your own logo with their help. It is instant and it is an amazing program. I used it to create a logo for my children's school. It is very, very professional, and very fun to play with. A good logo can cost hundreds if not thousands of dollars. At the least, it may give you some good inspiration. The great thing about it is, you don't have to purchase the logo until and if you are satisfied with it.

As far as a slogan ... good customer service is essential to success, so with that in mind, here are a couple of ideas ...

I will make it happen!
I work hard ... so you can rest easy!
Your dreams are just a home away!

Shelly