Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBizNames
Topic subjectneed some naming assistance!
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=108&topic_id=256&mesg_id=256
256, need some naming assistance!
Posted by JoshuaF, Thu Feb-08-07 04:21 AM

Hi everyone. This is my first time on this site, and I'm in need of help. I have had my business in the works for about two months now. I have everything I need to get started but one thing. A name!! I am blanking. I don't really like the ones other people are coming up with, but I am stumped! HELP!
a little background:
I'm 20 years old today. Had a rough childhood and I'm the first to make it this far. I have decided to open my own body shop for custom paint on vintage cars. I'm stuck in the fifties and love the cars, trucks, bikes, anything that had wheels. I learned a lot through apprenticing and have become a great painter/pinstriper. I'm looking for something to express the body shop image but don't want to use words like customs and garage. I love the name Alley Cats but can't use it due to someone else having it (just recently discovered). If anyone has any ideas on this I could really use the help. I am stumped!

Josh Finochio