Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBizNames
Topic subjectRE: Creative and distinctive names for a gym
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=108&topic_id=24&mesg_id=30
30, RE: Creative and distinctive names for a gym
Posted by Peege, Thu Aug-24-06 02:25 PM
Wow, these names are so wonderful I think I should start up a gym:-) Instead of a small retail garden center. But alas, I am more of a digger than a weight-lifter. Oh gosh if you could manifest a name I would love you forever and send you a petunia or two.

Here is the outline...small because the space is small and cheap, a potting shed kind of outbuilding in what will be an art/antique/shabby chic place in a wonderful old building. Except of course I am outside the main building. The space has an old water holding tank, a strange old sink from the forties (I believe) wood and tin walls. It is so weird; it is me and perfect for a plantswoman who is a closet florist. In fact I do living plant arrangements, potted gardens, will have bonsai and my own brand of potting soil(whatever the heck I will call that?...egads, a gardener must become a wordsworker. I need help and the suggestions here are so wonderful.

Thanks a million.