Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBizNames
Topic subjectIdeas for New Business
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=108&topic_id=1609&mesg_id=1609
1609, Ideas for New Business
Posted by Shrtnsweet8, Sun Jan-13-13 06:56 AM
Greetings. I am in the beginning stages of putting together a business plan to start a new business. It will be an internet-based business for the most part, but will also attend craft shows. The business will feature hand-made baby items such as name blankets, afghans, pacifier clips, sippy cup leashes, sock monkeys, bumbo seat covers, etc. Items that will help make mom's life easier and babies happier. My daughter chose a name for the business but I find that there are already 2 other Facebook pages with that business name. She suggested "My Baby Love", which is a play on the Supremes song and she admitted that she can remember growing up that I used to sing to them all the time and I used to sing them that song. I was disappointed that was taken, but I guess not that surprised. So, I am hoping some of your creative folks can come up with another name similar. I would like my business name to match the name I use for a Facebook page and for a website so there is no confusion in the customer's mind. I was hoping to use the word "Baby" in the name so that customer's immediately knew who the focus of the business was, but am interested in you ideas about that as well

I await your ideas and I appreciate your feedback.