Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBizNames
Topic subjectMassage business needs new name
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=108&topic_id=1591
1591, Massage business needs new name
Posted by katmecan, Sun May-06-12 08:13 PM
Hello:)
I am a Massage Therapist and a nurse (LVN). I started a massage business with the name Ambiance Massage in 2009. The business did not get the type of person I was aiming for to come get a massage. At this time I have closed the business and I am looking to open in a new town with a new name. I am having a dikens of a time figuring out a name. My target is women, 30-50 years old, with or without medical conditions that can be improved with massage. I do plan on adding other treatments as I grow, so I am looking at "Spa" names.

Things I want to add later that are different from other places have to do with hypnosis while getting a massage, tapping, weight loss and detox wraps, REIKI (energy healing), meditation sessions, visualization for health.

Now, I am sending out my SOS for help with the name. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

1592, RE: Massage business needs new name
Posted by nightsky, Mon May-14-12 07:05 PM
How 'bout...

Mind & Body Fitness & Spa
Head to Toe Fitness & Spa
Recharge Day Spa

Good Luck!

Jeff S.
Night Sky Murals
Award Winning Murals

www.NightSkyMurals.com (Product)
www.DarkSkyMurals.biz (Business Opportunity)

Featured in...

* The Robb Report's "Luxury Homes" magazine -
* Angies List
* in Affluent
* HGTV's show - "I Want That"
1605, RE: Massage business needs new name
Posted by draincrazy, Sun Nov-04-12 02:13 AM
Your plan sounds great. I would love to get into that kind of thing, however im a male. I refuse to rub old hairy men, of which I am one;( I love words like Eutopia, Fountain of youth, Ambiance was pretty. I think maybe something that when thought of makes a person think of sitting beside the ocean, smelling the sir. Maybe laying in a meadow wildflowers, perfect tempreture, bees buzzing, Tranquil. please call me I have an idea for your business. I think I have something that would benefit you and me. my name is Jim Wilson I am a master plumber in the state of texas. my number is 817-597-9647. I would like to send you some infor about a product I have. thanks!:)