Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBizNames
Topic subjectHawaiian Style Hot Dogs..... NAMES???
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=108&topic_id=1447&mesg_id=1447
1447, Hawaiian Style Hot Dogs..... NAMES???
Posted by dfalk, Fri Sep-17-10 08:51 AM
Hello everyone!

My brother and I are about to venture into another business and we need some help with names.

The business is hot dogs, but these aren't your everyday hot dogs.

My brother is a pretty talented chef and we've created a pretty fun and delicious menu.

A Hawaiian sweet bread loaf which is in the form of a hoggie is impaled on a hot spike which not only creates a hole for the hot dog but also warms and toasts the inside of the bread.

Then we've made tropical relishes, such as mango relish, coconut relish, banana relish, and a few others that we put down the hole of the bun. And after adding a little mango mustard or lilkoi mustard, we slide a polish sausage into the whole and voila!, you've got yourself a pretty incredible treat.

We're not on a tropical island, but on the coast of Southern California selling these from our custom made hot dog carts near the boardwalk.

We're looking for a fun name, that has something to do with things you would find on an island or in paradise.

Examples:

Weenie Hut (but, we don't like the word weenie)
Hula Dog
Chef's, Hawaiian style hot dogs

I hope you have some ideas you don't mind throwing our way.

Thanks so much in advance!

Derek