Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBizNames
Topic subjectNeed cute tag line
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=108&topic_id=1425
1425, Need cute tag line
Posted by PATTYCHERRY, Tue Jun-29-10 12:39 AM
My husband has just started his lawn care business after about a three year absence. The truth is he got mixed up with drugs and alcohol and sold his entire business to his nephew. He was really susccessful when I met him about 14 years ago. He hasn't worked in several years which put a huge strain on me.
Anyway, he is now clean and sober and more determined to redeem himself.
He got a loan from his mother to get all his equipment and he is going into business with his son in law. He's not too keen on that, but it's a start.
His daughter came up with a great new name for the business: A NEW LEAF. I think it fits the circumstances perfectly.
I'd like to come up with a cute tag line to go with it. I wanted something eco friendly like "keeping it green, one lawn at a time". But, that won't be too eco friendly using gas blowers or weed eaters.
I would really like any suggestions you can give.
Thanks so much for your help.
1435, RE: Need cute tag line
Posted by kathy timmons, Sat Jul-17-10 11:56 AM
Here are a couple of thoughts I had. Hope this helps. At least get you brainstorming.

1. We can turn any lawn around.

2. Turn to the Experts.

3. Your neighbors with be green with envy!
1436, RE: Need cute tag line
Posted by salted, Tue Jul-20-10 06:22 AM
Maybe it could be as simple as "Go Green With Us"
1442, RE: Need cute tag line
Posted by PartyOn, Tue Aug-31-10 03:02 AM

Your future is not what you make it, your future is what makes you what you are today.

First of all congrats on your husband getting sober. Secondly, you have figured it out for yourself. The tag line is perfect considering the circumstances. As the other reader said "keeping it green" makes you think of a beautifully manicured lawn as well as being "semi-green". And "one lawn at a time" should serve as a reminder that in order to stay sober you have to do it "one DAY at a time" which ties in nicely to A New Leaf. Very well thought out, I wouldn't change a thing.