Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBizNames
Topic subjectNeed help with LLC name for my business
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=108&topic_id=1313
1313, Need help with LLC name for my business
Posted by Dezigner, Tue Dec-22-09 12:06 PM
Hi would love some ideas My LLC needs to sound professional as I will be booking speakers for the corporate world. But I'll also be using it for myself I am a professional singer in Vegas. I'm not sure what I'd like to name it. Something that makes people think, strong, reliant, professional, top in the field...but I haven't a clue as to a name :) Thank you for any suggestions.
1314, RE: Need help with LLC name for my business
Posted by hostingdiva, Mon Dec-28-09 11:26 AM
Hi Lisa:

I'm a bit confused on what you plan on doing for your business. You will be booking speakers for the corporate world but also using the name for yourself in your signing capacity? Do you mean you would be booking yourself under this name as well? E.g., I call Corporate Speakers, LLC and one of the speakers you can provide is yourself?

Are there particular words you like? Landmarks you like? Something your town is famous for?

~~~~~~
1316, RE: Need help with LLC name for my business
Posted by Dezigner, Mon Dec-28-09 10:42 PM
It will serve as an LLC for my entertainment business as well as corporate business. That's what I meant. And I will offer unique ideas to businesses for presentations, one of which will be professional presenters to pitch products, ideas, or training videos. And yes I would probably include myself on the roster of public speakers in addition to the talent I already have.
thank you
Lisa