Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBizNames
Topic subjectGift Basket Biz Name
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=108&topic_id=1308&mesg_id=1308
1308, Gift Basket Biz Name
Posted by midwestgal, Tue Dec-15-09 11:09 AM
After years of creating gift baskets for my family and friends for birthdays, holidays, and special occasions, I've decided to try my hand at doing it professionally. I'm sure the fact that I was laid off 15 months ago and have been unable to find another job has a lot to do with that decision, but it's something that's always been in the back of my mind. Perhaps it is fate that, in this economy, I'm finding myself forced to try to contribute to the household income in some other way than working for someone else.

I am drawing a blank as to what to name my new venture. I originally began creating gift baskets because I was unable to find exactly what I wanted in any other way. Gift baskets for older children and teens, for instance, or gift baskets for friends going through tough times like cancer treatment or the loss of a loved one.

One of my favorite words is "serendipity" and I thought that might be incorporated into the name somehow. I am open to any suggestions any other brilliant small biz owners out there might have.

Thanks!