Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBizNames
Topic subjectNeed new business name
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=108&topic_id=1256
1256, Need new business name
Posted by Thor, Wed Sep-30-09 06:59 AM
My wife and her female friend are starting a new Real Estate Appraisal business. They cannot come up with a business name. Any suggestions?
1257, RE: Need new business name
Posted by hostingdiva, Thu Oct-01-09 11:36 AM
I'm a real fan of just keeping it simple. I know people like "catchy" names but can you really remember them? All I remember is that the name was catchy :)

appraisal
real estate appraisals
2 friends appraisals
2 girls appraisals
girls appraising real estate

Make sure they check to make sure that the domain name is available. Even if they decide they do not want a website right away, they should register the domain name (in a .com form) ASAP.

Hope some of these help :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1280, RE: Need new business name
Posted by AlenaJoy, Wed Oct-28-09 01:37 PM
I feel in such a professional biz, the name needs to sound real professional. I don't feel it can be a catchy thing because it will determine the imagine people have of you and your biz. How about something like: Real Estate Valuations or Optimum Property Valuations or Residential Property Valuations (if they will deal solely in residential appraisals). Or Optimum Property Valuations. You might consider using a derivative of any of those words.

Best wishes! Alena.