Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBizNames
Topic subjectName for online graphics shop
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=108&topic_id=124&mesg_id=124
124, Name for online graphics shop
Posted by artmom70, Tue Oct-24-06 03:07 AM
Hi everyone,

I am a SAHM of 2 beautiful children going on 4 years now and love it! I have also been a lifetime artist. Currently, I work as an at-home transcriptionist both medical and non-medical related. I've been doing this for 7 months now and love it! However, I dedicate my spare time to art. I am learning web design and love to draw and create my own graphics. I use Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop and a few other programs too as well as my handy drawing pad and pencil.

I am currently working on several graphics pieces, but, in the meantime, I'm searching for a cute name for my future website.

What I basically draw are characters (human and non-human) in sort of a cute cartoonish form, creative hand-drawn font styles, holiday assortments, season assortments, landscapes in cartoonish form... in a nutshell.

I need a name that is both a cute family related title as well as a title that would describe my line of graphics. I'd like the word "Graphics" to be part of the title to help describe what I do. One idea suggested to me was Doodlemom Graphics. However, I would like everyone's input.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!
Shannon