Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBizNames
Topic subjectToo much dip makes one go crazy!
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=108&topic_id=1235
1235, Too much dip makes one go crazy!
Posted by SonyaS, Fri Aug-28-09 09:20 AM
Hey there....

Ive been making dips, soups, dressings from scratch for a while now for a small market but am now looking to expand and start selling my product through smaller fine food stores.

I am in DESPERATE need of a cool catchy name! Mainly I do dips...but I need a name that is open to expansion once things get going more so I can add my soups, salsas, dressings, maybe some savoury cheesecakes ect ect....

My creative juices seem to be all sucked up by the stress dept lately so Im mhoping for some help here!

Thanks so much....

Sonya
1236, RE: Too much dip makes one go crazy!
Posted by hostingdiva, Fri Sep-04-09 05:50 AM
When it comes to names - keep it simple - think Aunt Annies Pretzels... see - simple :) I know you want something cool and catchy but, honestly, those are really hard for people to remember. All they remember is that it was cool and catchy but not the name :)

First, make sure whatever you get, you can get the domain name. If you are selling it to people, you need your website on the packaging so that they can reorder the foods. For domain names, you need something short and that ends in a .com.

People love names in food - Uncle Bens, Ben & Jerry, etc. I checked the following and they're available:

SonyasFoods.com (I like this one - shor and easy to spell.. but, I would also recommend you get SonyaFoods.com and SonyaFood.com - just in case people misspell the name).
SonyasFancyFoods.com

Good luck!! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~