Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBizNames
Topic subjectNew name for my meal planner/organizer
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=108&topic_id=117&mesg_id=117
117, New name for my meal planner/organizer
Posted by peters_mom, Sat Oct-21-06 08:59 PM
Hello,
I'm brand new to this forum and I can already see what a blessing it will be to me. Thanks in advance for your help.

I invented a meal planner/organizer called 10 Minute Menu about 2.5 years ago. I am now looking to redesign my product and start fresh. I've had troubles getting traffic to my website because a meal planner/organizer is not typically something people go looking for. But once they get it, they LOVE it!

Do you have any suggestions for a better name? The product consists of a Menu Calendar which goes on your refrigerator and the customer then places little "meal cards" with velcro backing, onto the calendar on the day they would like to eat that meal. Each "meal card" has the grocery list for that particular meal on the back.

I really feel like I have a fabulous product and could change the lives of so many families, if I could just figure out how to market it better. Sorry...I digress. Thanks for any help you may have to offer.

Kathleen