Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBizNames
Topic subjectRE: Could use some creative ideas!!
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=108&topic_id=1083&mesg_id=1098
1098, RE: Could use some creative ideas!!
Posted by hostingdiva, Thu Mar-19-09 10:21 AM
Hi Judy:

Okay, I have some initial comments
- your phone number and e-mail should be at the top (below the E-Newshelp!). The phone number and e-mail in the page should be a different color (or in a table or something) to make it stand out.

- the search this site should be above the About (or below) and not so low that you have to hunt for it. But, if you don't have a lot of information yet, then no reason to have a search this site at all.

- in the links you have at the top, there is no link for Home to get back to the Home page :)

- About page - I don't care about your design experience... you're writing and advertising for me. I want to know about your writing and advertising experience (or which design is certainly a part of but not the whole thing...).

- Contact - people are going to call you at all hours of the day. You should just list your "open" hours and then note that it's mountain standard time.

- Services - why are you advertising Constant Contact? Seems like you're likely to send customers away to a competitor.... no?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~