Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBizNames
Topic subjectRE: Seeking Name
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=108&topic_id=1072&mesg_id=1079
1079, RE: Seeking Name
Posted by hostingdiva, Mon Feb-16-09 03:43 AM
What about something like Inner Peace Natural Living? That would stay concistent with the Inner Peace you already have and incorporate both natural and living (since you're providing life solutions). I would recommend you get a domain name - there would be a comple of issues with getting this domain name (1) it's kind of long and (2) you will need to get both innerpeacenaturalliving.com and innerpeacenaturaliving.com (2 L's vs. 1 -- need both because I'm sure people will misspell and you don't want to loose traffic).

But, I think the fact that you would have a consistent theme would overcome the two issues and getting two domains isn't really that expensive (about $20 for the year).

The other thing you could do is go with something like Inner Peace as the business name and then get a domain name that's innerpeasefl.com (or flinnerpeace.com or innerpeaceoffl.co,) or whatever your state happens to be - that way, you're still sticking with a consistent name and keeping the domain name short.

Hope this helps :)

~~~~~~~~~~~