Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBizNames
Topic subjectA catchy name for a training consultancy
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=108&topic_id=1031
1031, A catchy name for a training consultancy
Posted by tehtarik2111, Tue Nov-11-08 12:00 AM
Hi People,

I'm revamping my training consultancy company which focuses on training soft skills and human resource trainings. I need a name which would leave an impression on people's mind....Please help me...
1036, RE: A catchy name for a training consultancy
Posted by jimkclifton, Wed Nov-19-08 11:24 AM
While you're considering a name for your company, also be thinking about a similar domain name. There are a lot more .WS domain names still available. Find out more about them at www.myhomeoffice.ws.

Good luck and have fun!

Blessings...

Jim
jim@myhomeoffice.ws
1039, RE: A catchy name for a training consultancy
Posted by hostingdiva, Sat Nov-22-08 08:00 AM
If you want your domain name to be the same as the name for your business, then being creative is probably not the way to go :) Generally, you want something that people can spell easily - and you if you pick something that can be easily misspelled, then you should purchase the different spellings. I would also stil with a .com domain extension - by default, browsers go to .coms and not any other extension.

Regarding your name - like I said, pick something easy but then make your slogan the eye catching one -- maybe something like Your Name Consulting - Training for the future... or something like that :)

Good luck!

~~~~~~~~~