Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBizNames
Topic subjectPlease HELP-Virtual Assistant Service-Name, Tagline, Logo Reco's
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=108&topic_id=1004&mesg_id=1004
1004, Please HELP-Virtual Assistant Service-Name, Tagline, Logo Reco's
Posted by suzela, Wed Oct-08-08 03:09 AM
Hi, I started looking for some work as a VA under the
name suz-E-ssist because I thought it was cute and original (and I still do, it incorporates my name and biz)--but wasn't working.

I have changed that and been working and looking for work using the new name, Anchor Virtual Assistance, mostly identifying myself online as Anchor VA, with the tagline, "Support is On-Board with Anchor VA". Looking for feedback on
1. Biz name--is it good? If so, should i be Anchor Va or spell it all out? I like how Anchor VA sounds, but does it sound like I'm from virginia using VA? should i be anchor vs for virtual support?
2. Tagline. Do I have the right idea? I prefer On-board but should it be on-deck or online support solution? the latter sounds blah but I don't know. How about Virtual Support Haven or Admin support if I use the word Virtual in my title already? that kind of does it for me, what do you think, haven=harbor, anchor? keep the maritime theme or is it too much...? Support is on deck with the Anchor? Help! It's driving me bonkers. :)
3. Logo ideas. How to finalize my presence since I'm about to create a logo with tagline. (Yes, I've been using an Anchor clipart image--I think it's from the Mother Goose book!) How do i signify virtual anchor which I think is what I'm trying to say?

Lots of co. name, tagline, logo ideas but spinning my wheels. thx.
Anchors Aweigh!